Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nlrober Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 03:12 AM
    Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher parts
    I have a kenmore ultra wash dishwasher. Model # 17801890, serial # fj2103160. The part that spins on top broke off so I had to buy a new part. I took off the top rack so that I can attach it and I also took off the rollers on all four sides. I can't seem to find out where the rollers go on the sides. I should have marked it. Can you tell me exactly where they go so I can get my dishwasher working again. Thanks.
    nlrober Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 03:17 AM
    I have a kenmore ultra wash dishwasher. Model # 17801890, serial # fj2103160. The part that spins on top broke off so I had to buy a new part. I took off the top rack so that I can attach it and I also took off the rollers on all four sides. I can't seem to find out where the rollers go on the sides. I should have marked it. Can you tell me exactly where they go so I can get my dishwasher working again. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher parts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dishwasher with model # 110.753890 and no parts catalogues seem to be able to locate such a model. It was purchsed in 1995 in Canada. Is it that parts are no longer available?

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. The middle spray arm has stopped spinning. I changed the feed tube going up to the arm, but to no avail. The feeder tube assemble didn't come with the Turbo section. I checked the water level and it seems adequate and I...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work. Model: 665.1385

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher Parts List [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher Parts List Model 665.17039403

Kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher is stuck in wash cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I got a kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher for Christmas. My husband installed it and it seems like it is stuck in the wash cycle. It ran for an hour and a half and it never drained, so we finally shut it off. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search