Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flyp10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 09:30 PM
    I saw a bright light in my living. Is this spirit or ghost
    I saw a bright light in my living.. right after I used the bathroom in the middle of the night. I been feeling spooky in this house. But I was not sure if this is a ghost a spirit.
    flyp10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 09:31 PM

Hello.. please can anyone tell me.. and answer my question
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 09:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flyp10 View Post
    hello.. please can anyone tell me.. and answer my question
    In my opinion there are no such things as Ghost.
    Hexxie Posts: 152, Reputation: 12

Jul 31, 2010, 12:51 PM

What kind of a light did you see? Was it big or small? White or yellow? How was it shaped? Was it defined at the edges or fade out? Without more detail, I am afraid there are numerous explanations as to what it could have been. If it happens again, try to take notice. If it doesn't, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2010, 01:46 PM

When people are dead, they are dead. My opinion only
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2010, 10:35 AM
    I don't believe in ghosts but as a spiritual person I do believe there is more going on in the world than we can see. The secret is to stay calm and think clearly. Our imagination will often try to answer questions that our logical mind struggles with. Stay calm and do some investigating. Don't believe everything you see and hear. Go check things out. There is almost always a logical explanation for these happenings.
    fielmie Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Ow... you have being seeing the energy of one of your guiding or protecting angels.
    Bright light... it was unusual but felted good?
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 8, 2010, 07:50 PM

This could be a hypnagognic hallucination. How long were you awake for? Maybe it was an aparation? Are there any other details?
    shellymom Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 09:15 AM
    You know when you wake up and sometimes you see lights.. blurred of different colors.. and they move as your eyes move... until you get adjusted to the light?
    But I saw a perfectly spherical red hollow ball.. the outside looked like bubbles look when they touch.. the soft distince curvy lines.. my eyes were wide open.. I blinked and the ball was still there... now, it did follow my eyes as I turned my head.. which is true with other lights when I first wake up... but this had form, shape, color... and it didn't follow my eyes when it came toward me!>.it scared me!. my heart was racing a mile a minute... it wasn't scary necessarily but it wasn't comforting either... I didnt'want it to go inside my face... so I swatted at it.. yeah, silly.. but I did... and it disappeared.. ony to reappera on my right side and come toward me still keeping its perfect shape.. I hit at it again and it disappeared... but then
    I held my hand open because I wanted to know... I just saw my first medium 2 days ago and was blown away
    By events that were retold that I diddnn't tell anyone... so I did then become a beliver in afterlife..
    So, do you think this ball was a visiting spirit?. why then did it come toward me and scare me istead of give me peae?

Oct 25, 2010, 09:28 AM
    Comment on lJ.'s post
    About 10 minutes... so,semi conscious state?. very distinct

Oct 25, 2010, 09:28 AM
    Comment on fielmie's post
    Did not feel good.. hope it was angels... I just couldn't let it get closer to me

Oct 25, 2010, 09:30 AM
    Comment on Kitkat22's post
    That's what I used to believe.. check out tim braun on Google.. saw him 2 days ago.. he told me things he couldn not have possibly known... details...

Oct 25, 2010, 09:31 AM
    Comment on Hexxie's post
    About the size of one of those play balls you see in stores... round defined edges... didi not fade out until I hit it.. red

Comment on Kitkat22's post
    That's what I used to believe

Comment on Bluerose's post
    Thanks.. see above

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit, ghost, shadow person? [ 6 Answers ]

As a child I remember seeing (and sensing) a male human figure/shadow enter my room and search through my jewellery box which was near the head of my bed. It was a slim figure, completely black (like a shadow) and over say 5 foot. It did not harm or touch me but I was scared stiff. However I don't...

Why is my daughter seeing a ghost or spirit of a man? [ 6 Answers ]

My 9 year old daughter has seen a fiqure of a man on 3 occasions now. We recently moved house (not because of this) and I thought that maybe the ghost was connected to the house but she saw it again last night in our new house in the hallway outside of her room. She described this fiqure of the man...

Spirit or ghost sighting [ 4 Answers ]

I was awakened by something this morning and I don't know what it is or what it means. I woke up and a ghost or spirit was standing at the foot of my bed , at my husbands feet. I closed my eye and opened them again and it was still there but the room was so bright I thought it was daylight outside....

Am I being followed by a ghost / spirit / thing? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm now 28 and still experiencing the same phenomenon that I did as a child. I have continuously been followed by what I can best describe as a dark figure that likes to play tricks. 'It' or 'they' have followed me from my childhood home, to university to where I reside today with my partner. I...

Ceiling fan light on, dims to bright, dims to bright. [ 2 Answers ]

I have two Hampton bay ceiling fans with lights. The upstairs unit has decided to have the light come on and what it does is get bright, dims down goes off and comes right back on. The remote only shuts it off for a moment. If I hold the off button on the remote down the light stays off. Switched...

View more questions Search