What happened to Valinorsorrow?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 18, 2006, 09:03 AM
    Don't know that anything did. Her last post was yesterday at 8;04AM
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2006, 09:03 AM
    What do you mean? She posts here daily. It may be that you forgot she's got an underscore in her username: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/member...rs_sorrow.html
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Dec 18, 2006, 09:10 AM
    Sorry if I ruffled a few feathers. I guess I must have misunderstood something. If you want, please feel free to delete my question.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2006, 09:18 AM
    No feathers ruffled :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whatever Happened to... [ 4 Answers ]

There was a shortlived series called What Really Happened to the Class of '65? which aired in 1977 or 1978. One episode concerns a charcter named (I think I rember this) Cindy Kaye, who was an aspiring singer. In the show, she sang a really beautiful song called "I Need You in My Plans". Does...

What happened to my periods? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on what types of things besides pregnancy and stress would stop a period. I'm not asking for things that are problem specific, just anything would be great!!

Not sure what happened [ 21 Answers ]

I was to met a friend of mine out on Wed night to work on some stuff for him on my laptop. I smoke and he doesn't so I asked him to get us a table while I stayed outside to smoke. After a couple of minutes he came back out and said that he wanted to just go home and do the work some other time. ...

What happened? [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I met someone while holidaying... we became friends but what I feel for him is something much more than that. I want to know whether he felt what I did. Is there an outcome to this? What's in my future?

View more questions Search