Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t_redhed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 08:27 AM
    My 15 yr old daughter touched without consent by a boy
    My 15 year old daughter's best friend was at a sleepover and a 16 year old boy at the sleepover laid down next to her and put his fingers inside her. This was a good friend of hers and she was scared to say anything and didn't tell him to stop. She did get up to move away and he came back again. This happened 2 different times and she is afraid to tell her parents because they are good friends with the boys parents. I'm not sure what advice or help to give her?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 08:41 AM

These kids were having a boy /girl
    Sleepover and slept in the same room? Where were the parents?

When my kids had mixed sleepovers (We have a son and daughter one and a half year difference between them) my sons friends slept in one room and my daughters friends slept in another. I was in the kitchen between them like the Berlin Wall..

Where were the parents? Why didn't the girl tell the parents?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by t_redhed View Post
    My 15 year old daughter's best friend was at a sleepover and a 16 year old boy at the sleepover layed down next to her and put his fingers inside her. This was a good friend of hers and she was scared to say anything and didn't tell him to stop. She did get up to move away and he came back again. This happened 2 different times and she is afraid to tell her parents because they are good friends with the boys parents. I'm not sure what advice or help to give her?
    Has anyone spoken to her about it since it happened besides your daughter confiding in you? Maybe she needs to talk to someone reasonable and help her sort it out. The next time she is over plan an intervention on your part. Make sure your daughter is aware of it. See how she is holding up. Many teens want to hold things inside when it comes to molestation. And in later years it can tear her open and destroy relationships. So best to help her heal and deal with it now. Another thing is if you can afford it to get self defense classes for your daughter and her if its offered through youth services near you. This situation should never have happened in the first place. I totally agree with Kat on this one. What were the parents thinking ?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 02:30 PM

You're right CalDad.. this giirl needs tell someone. If she doesn't she'll feel guilty if it happens to someone else. He molested her and she needs someone to talk too.

Someone needs to confront him and his parents. The parents who allowed this party with such improper supervision should know what happened.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 04:00 PM

Yes, adults need to be told. She should tell her parents

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

Biological Daughter Was Adopted Without My Consent [ 50 Answers ]

I had a daughter with my ex back in 2006. I did not know she was mine until she was 14 months old, and this is only by word of mouth for there has never been a DNA test. The mother has only let me see her twice and she will be turning 3 in August. Her mother got married and took off to South...

3yo girl "touched" by 5yo boy. What now? [ 7 Answers ]

My 3 yo daughter camped out in our office with her two male cousins (3 and 5). My husb walked in, and saw our daughter standing with her underwear down. The boys were just looking at this point. He told them to cut it out and sent them back to bed. I didn't know this had happened. After we...

Travelling With My Daughter But Cannot Get A Hold Of Her Father To Sign Consent Form. [ 14 Answers ]

I am in real need of an answer... as quickly as possible. I am planning to travel to Tacoma, Washington (USA) from Toronto, Ontario (CANADA) on August 19, 2008. I have a 3-year old daughter who will be coming along with me. The only problem is, I was told I need a consent form signed by her father...

17yr old girl 16 yr old boy where can we get married without parental consent [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any state where my 16 yr old boyfriend and I can get married without my parents consent? Does it make any difference if I'm pregnant or not?

View more questions Search