Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiriticedragon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 07:39 AM
    Forget spells
    Is there a forget spell that can be used for anything?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 08:40 AM

Is this a game or are you serious? You are planning to put a spell on someone to make them forget something?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 08:54 AM

NO there is not! How old are you.. Ten?

If you can cast spells look at my avatar and turn me back into a woman! I don't why I'm a cat. Help:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 10:27 AM

It worked, but you were already my true friend forever... Kit
    SherRock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 12:49 PM
    I'm Menging our relationship from last year, he had an affair and still has contact with this person, he is in love with us both, or lust with her, and is slowly losing contact with her, I did do a banish spell, how do I know if it is working, can I ask for others to bind in pray with me? please, I ask no harm come to either of them, just to rightfully keep him at home where I can give him unconditional love as I always have, and now lost over 100 lbs and want him to see me for who I am , and to make love to me like we use to when we dated,, not too much to ask,, I want happyness for her, maybe another man, who can be there for her every day, not my fiancé who is miles away, texting and having secret meeting,, or use to,, has stopped,, in the name of my goddess, wicca, thanks
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 2, 2012, 01:54 PM
    I knew a great one once... but I FORGOT IT!!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2012, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SherRock View Post
    can I ask for others to bind in pray with me?, please, I ask no harm come to either of them,, just to rightfully keep him at home where I can give him unconditional love as I always have, and now lost over 100 lbs and want him to see me for who I am , and to make love to me like we use to when we dated,,, not to much to ask,,,, I want happyness for her, maybe another man, who can be there for her every day, not my fiance who is miles away, texting and having secret meeting,,,, or use to,,, has stopped,,, in the name of my godess, wicca, thanks

Sure, you can pretty much ask for anything you want to ask for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

Forget spells [ 15 Answers ]

If I want to make my boyfriend forget something or say I want to make someone to forget something. Explain the basis on how I should do it. I need a very potent spell to help convince them that either nothing happened or something else did without harming them. Yes I'm into wicca that's why I need...

Spells and Witchcraft [ 27 Answers ]

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I am in search of either of the following, or both if possible: - Love spell, that doesn't require ingredients of any kind - Sleeping spell, that makes the person stay asleep until you choose to let them wake up.

Dizzy Spells. [ 12 Answers ]

I am 19 and female. I have never fainted in my life, or ever felt dizzy, not even fron standing for a while, but in the past week, there have been three incidences of having dizzy spells. One was in class, I was standing but my knees weren't locked. ALl of a sudden, my teacher started spinning!...

View more questions Search