Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rottlover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 09:21 PM
    Can a dad press charges on a mom if his daughter sneaks out when at the moms
    I gave custody of my 14 year old daughter to her dad because she was threating me and her little sibblins and she comes here every other weekend and the one weekend after I went to bed she snuck out to meet some boy's can the dad press charges on me for her actions
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2010, 06:27 AM

Charges? Like criminal charges? No. Can he use it as a basis to have the custody arrangement modified? Probably, if he wants to push it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my mom press charges on me for not giving her my phone when my dad bought it [ 2 Answers ]

My mom got mad at me, so she wanted to take away my phone. It was a dumb reson. I wouldn't let her have it, so she called the police and she said they said she can press charges on me. Can she? It's my phone my dad bought me. I live with my mom. The phone is in his name.

My 25 year old daughter and her baby live with her mom and dad can we claim on taxes [ 1 Answers ]

My 25 year old daughter lives with us, her mother and step father we provide all the support for both of them can we claim them on our 2009 taxes

Dad tells daughter 3 love stories, 1 is her mom [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie about how a dad has a daughter and she wants to know who her mom was. So he tells her about three women he loved and she has to figure out which one is her mom. Prob. Came out in 2008 or 2009.

Dad won't give daughter her money because boyfriend lives w girlfriend and mom [ 18 Answers ]

OK I'm 22 my girlfriend is 17 we have been together for a yr and 2 months were both very happy life is great etc. she was tired of school so she got her ged and now works full time. We both live with her mother. My girlfriend was involved in an auto accident when she was 10 and received 36k...

View more questions Search