Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2010, 08:13 PM
    Just knitting
    Just Knitting

A policeman was patrolling a local parking spot overlooking a golf course. He drove by a car and saw a couple inside with the dome light on. There was a young man in the driver's seat reading a computer magazine and a young lady in the back seat knitting. He stopped to investigate. He walked up to the driver's window and knocked. The young man looked up, cranked the window down, and said, "Yes Officer?"

"What are you doing?" the policeman asked. "What does it look like?" answered the young man. "I'm reading this magazine." Pointing towards the young lady in the back seat, the officer then asked, "And what is she doing?" The young man looked over his shoulder and replied, "What does it look like? She's knitting."

"And how old are you?" the officer then asked the young man. "I'm nineteen," he replied. "And how old is she?" asked the officer. The young man looked at his watch and said, "Well, in about twelve minutes she'll be eighteen."

EDIT: Added punch line
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 08:46 PM

I had to Google the first sentence to find out the punch line! Do you realize your c/p didn't print everything?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2010, 08:51 PM

Put punch line in. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knitting pattern an afghan [ 2 Answers ]

I posted this on the craft forum too but I'm not sure if that was the right part of the forum I'm working on a simple afghan. There is a no real pattern other than the dimensions. Should I do just a garter stitch or maybe four rows garter and 4 something else (that is a simple stitch) I...

Knitting pattern row for afghan [ 3 Answers ]

I'm working on a simple afghan. There is a no real pattern other than the dimensions. Should I do just a garter stitch or maybe four rows garter and 4 something else (that is a simple stitch) I like the idea of a plain afghan but I also can't decide on strips

Knitting and Felting [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just learning to knit. I have just learned of the felting technique. I was wondering how you go about making the tiny balls sometimes used as décor or even beads...

View more questions Search