Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grateful420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 07:52 PM
    I got my wisdom teeth removed because the one that had erupted was bothering me. The
    I got my wisdom teeth removed because the one that had erupted was bothering me. The other three hadn't come through yeat but as far as I know they would have with time. The one that had come in seemed pretty large and was angled somewhat outward at about a 20 degree angle. I don't know if my jaw is done growing. My question is, if I had left those teeth in, would my jaw have grown wider, longer, or in any way different than it will now? (keep in mind that my teeth are pretty large and the one wisdom tooth was angled outward) don't be afraid to give me a true answer.
    I had turned 21 three months before they were removed.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2010, 04:03 AM
    Jaws have generally stopped growing at age 18 so it is probably a good thing you had them all removed at once.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom Teeth recently removed - questions [ 7 Answers ]

One week ago I had three wisdom teeth removed (I apparently didn't grow a fourth one). Two lowers, one upper. One lower was partially impacted, both lowers were partially erupted (I think that's the term for partially exposed). The upper was fully exposed and not impacted. For reference I'm 47...

Wisdom teeth removed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I had 2 wisdom teeth removed today (10am) 1 of them was impacted and I have a sticth there now! I was wanting to know if it was normal for it to still be bleeding? Its very very painful and swollen I have taken 2 codine and that seems to of help the pain and also there is a funny taste and odour...

Husband getting wisdom teeth removed.thing I should get while he recovers? [ 12 Answers ]

My husband is 26 and will be getting all 4 of his wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow. I had all 4 of mine extracted when I was about 16... so that was 9 years ago and I can't remember too much about it. I know they say recovery is worse the older you are (as far as this goes). I am going out...

I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. [ 6 Answers ]

K I just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago and I'm still in pain and I'm still swollen. 1 of my stitches fell out today and I'm wondering if that's normal. I'm like totally freaking out. Am I allowed to smoke? I have been and I'm very worried if I'm going to get an infection. Can...

View more questions Search