Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lola1226 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 04:35 PM
    My boyfriend won't sleep with me anymore
    My fiancé and I have been together for 4 years. Things have been rocky for awhile now and we don't have sex anymore. He always says he is too tired and that he probably has "low testosterone" as he calls it. I just think they are all lame excuses. I just feel so lonely and rejected and out of ideas on what to do. I have tried everything and nothing works. The worst part is that he always wants a blowjob but never sex with me! What does that mean. I know most of you are going to say move on but for one, I love him and we have been together so long. And two, I actually moved to a different state for him. All of my family live across the country and I'm stuck in a lease with him! Please help!
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 04:39 PM

Hello Lola,

Do you think that maybe he is stressed out about work, bills, getting married, life..

Have you guys sat down and really had a heart to heart about this?

Also, you mention that he asks you for oral, does he give you oral? Or is this all one sided?
    Tubesox Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Aug 4, 2010, 05:22 PM
    In my opinion I think the two of ye need to go see someone and quickly if you want to have any chance in salvaging your relationship!

If you don't like this idea then you need to seriously have it out with him and if he gives you another "lame excuse" don't accept it! Tell him you can see that there's a bigger picture and if there is something wrong he needs to discuss it with you otherwise your not giving him anymore blowjobs, the pleasure has to go both ways!
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2010, 05:44 PM

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter if it's a lame excuse or if he really does have a low sex drive.

That you two are committed to each other and until you, he or you both decide to call it a day you need to try to communicate with each other.

Communication, acceptance and understanding
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 4, 2010, 06:27 PM

What else is going on in other areas of the relationship? Any big changes, or circumstances? Lack of sex is but a symptom of a greater problem in another area of the relationship, that needs to be addressed.

Just a guess, lack of proper communications by someone but you are the only one that can answer that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my Boyfriend touch me anymore? [ 11 Answers ]

All right, so the scoop.. We have been together for almost 6 years.. he is a bit older than me... We met under very weird circumstances. I was in a long-term relationship, and he was in the process of getting married. We hung out for a long time before things got romantic. But there were...

My boyfriend won't sleep with me. [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years, in the beginning sex was great, every night even. Now he is never interested, this has been going on for about 6 months. When I ask him why he tells me he's getting "old" and just isn't in the mood. Meanwhile he holds me and touches me all the time...

Why won't my boyfriend sleep with me [ 18 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been together for 3 months, we have history, this time it's a lot easier and we don't have any problems except for the fact he won't sleep with me, I have tried everything from straight talking to subtle hints to sexy underwear, I even wore his football top and nothing...

My almost 2 year old son won't sleep through the night anymore [ 3 Answers ]

Since my son was 5 months old he has slept all night. He goes to bed at 8 pm EVERY night, and wakes up between 7 am and 7:30. Almost a month ago our entire family was throwing up and ever since then he has not slept all night. I have no idea what to do? I will take any advice! PLEASE HELP!

My boyfriend won't have sex with me anymore [ 5 Answers ]

I would never write about this but I feel like I have no where to go. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and a half and lived together for over a year now. He is 24 and I'm worried because he won't have sex with me anymore. I let it go not wanting to talk about it but its been...

View more questions Search