Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkwink Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 02:44 AM
    Movie about a princess or girl on a journey
    This is terrible, I hardly remember anything about this film. Made sometime in the1980's. I believe it is an animated film (could be a TV show series) about a beautiful girl (who might be a princess) that has long blonde hair with a golden streek in it. There is one scene I believe in a forrest where a tree comes down, and another scene where she is in an ice city or ice land and trying to get out. Her friends help her along the way. I know this is so obscure but hopefully someone can help me find a name.
    dumbo4 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 02:35 PM
    Possibly labrinth??

Dec 20, 2006, 12:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkwink
    possibly labrinth.
    No its not, labrinth. Labrinth is not an animated film, and I there is no iceland. But thanks for trying!

Apr 29, 2008, 08:29 PM
    I found the answer to my question, in case anyone else is looking for this TV show, it's Lady Lovelylocks and the pixietails.
    GothicRomance Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 07:00 AM
    OMG I totally forgot about that movie until now! Thanks. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from the girl next door movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Ive been searching for days the name of the song in the movie when all three girls, athena (danielle), paris and fararri are on the stage... the music playing in the background. I know its an old dance song but I can't figure it would.. please help me figure it out Thanks :)

60s fantasy of trials to save the princess [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a fantasy movie, probably made in Italy and dubbed in English Made circa the late 50's or ealy 60's. It scared the living daylights out of me, I loved it! The hero had been dipped in the same river Styx as Achilles by his mother t make Him invincible. The princess was...

Has anyone seen a movie about a young girl who gets buried alive? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone remember the title of the movie of a young girl who gets buried alive by robbers(I think) and all they gave her to breath was a tube or straw that came up to the surface of the ground and the robbers or killers left her buried.. she tried to scream by the tube or straw but no...

We are on a journey... [ 17 Answers ]

'It's not just about looking for the right qualities, it's about the connection. When sparks start flying and you click with someone - just as Pete and I did. I just knew. He does not have all the qualities I was dreaming of in a Man, but he is so special and as wildcat said "Different" and that's...

Movie - The Girl Nextdoor [ 1 Answers ]

Bonjour! J'aimerais savoir le nom de la chanson, et du chanteur qui passé lorsque qu'il font finalement l'amour dans la limousine.. Cette chanson reviens souvent dans les même film du genre. Un slow comme, Si vous connaissez cette chanson là , la reconnaissez faites moi en part! :) répondez...

View more questions Search