Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikigramby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 02:31 PM
    A friend blood pressure is 144/108 is that high or low
    A friend blood pressure was 144/108 is that high or low
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jul 26, 2010, 02:46 PM

That is high for most people. Has your friend been to a doctor? Perhaps he/she should go and get a physical.

High blood pressure (HBP), blood pressure readings

Please encourage your friend to get to a doctor, see what lifestyle changes need to be made, and lower the readings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High well pump pressure, but low pressure in house [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old renovated home with a well. Pressure was never really great in the house, but acceptable. The well and line to the house is about 40 years old. Inside the house is a 2 yr old Amtrol xtrol pressure tank, which feeds a 2 yr old water softening system, which feeds a whole-house...

Low spigot pressure, high sprayer pressure, why? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need some help, please. My kitchen faucet has very low pressure when either hot or cold is turned on, but high pressure if the sprayer is on -- why? What is wrong, what do I need to do to fix it? Thanks for your help... :confused:

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

High pressure at sink, low pressure at shower [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sink in the bathroom has good solid water pressure. Next in the circuit is the toilet, which also has good pressure at the angle valve. The shower, however has terrible pressure. I have removed the head, and the pressure out of the shower neck is no better. Shower neck exits the...

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

View more questions Search