Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pools3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 02:02 PM
    Why do I see black shadows
    I have been having trouble sleeping at night . I woke up from a bad dream and felt like I have just got back from somewhere or someone just left . I woke up with something saying gone but not forgotten and there fist went down my throat . There is a scratch under my tongue and don't know how it got there other than that scary dream.
    I took a tour of a scary old apt for sale and have felt strange ever since . Is there a posibility something followed my out of there?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 01:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pools3 View Post
    I have been having trouble sleeping at night . I woke up from a bad dream and felt like I have just got back from somewhere or someone just left . I woke up with something saying gone but not forgotten and there fist went down my throat . There is a scratch under my tongue and dont know how it got there other than that scary dream.
    I took a tour of a scary old apt for sale and have felt strange ever since . Is there a posibility something followed my out of there?
    Hi, pools3!

Who wrote the above? The mother or the son, please?

I'm confused because of what's posted on the other thread.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...ml#post2452918

Thanks!
    pools3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 07:23 AM
    I am the Father and writing about recent activity that I have experienced and my a separate experience that my son experienced.
    Do you have any suggestions?
    I also have been looking at some recent photos of the places where we have seen them and there are orbs in some of the pictures. I can send them to you if you would like to take a look
    Thanks
    werry680 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 10:56 PM
    I also have some activity but I have not ran but welcomed it not sure if good or evil as I'm both so not sure what's happening have had prechers come to my house trying to get me in church they end up running from my house this has happened so many times along with them comeing trying to get me saved then all the sudden say no we can't help and run from my house with out me saying or doing anything I find it real strange along with visitors comeing then later saying strange things are happening in your house and I've never told anyone about it I enjoy their company not looking to make any of what or who they are leave careful what I say not to direspect what they prfer to be called

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I see black shadows [ 22 Answers ]

My 10 year old son is telling me he is seeing Black Shadows. It is starting to freak me out. He doesn't seem to mind for some reason. He just started to see them this past weekend when we went on vacation to the OBX. Two years ago I broke my back there surfing and we haven't been back there until...

Paranormal/black shadows [ 2 Answers ]

I just moved in with my daughter and her family. Just acouple of days after moving in we started to see this black shadow. I want to no if it is someone I once knew and they are trying to tell me something. My daughter said it wasn't here before I moved in . I have never seen this before just a...

Black Shadows? [ 11 Answers ]

My father passed away 2 years ago, not only have I seen, but so has my daughter and my brother have seen black shadows at my home, or even outside of the house. Do you know what Black Shadows are? Are they good or evil? Is it something from my dad passing? Any help that anyone can give to me...

Black shadows [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is sherii and I have a friend that has been seeing black shadows. She woke up this morning and felt something touch her arm and while she was driving to work this black shadow has been following her she has seen this shadow in her car next to a church and at work. She feels like death is...

Tv Shadows [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 20" traditional TV, its around 4 years old. When I am watching it I can see other television programmes and adverts in the background; it is very faint but it can affect the colour of the screen. I had satellite TV installed around 6 months ago and I can't figure out if its this or the...

View more questions Search