Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrkieran33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 11:50 AM
    Can I change my spanish number plate for another spanish number plate
    I want to buy a spanish car but I don't like the number plate , I know sounds crazy but under spanish law can I change the number plate for a different one and what sort of cost is involved. Kevin
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2010, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkieran33 View Post
    i want to buy a spanish car but i dont like the number plate , i know sounds crazy but under spanish law can i change the number plate for a different one and what sort of cost is involved. kevin
    Where are you located? Are you saying you don't like the license plate number for that particular vehicle?
    mrkieran33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    Where are you located? Are you saying you don't like the license plate number for that particular vehicle?
    Yes , that's correct, I am superstitios, and I wanted to know if you can change a spanish number plate for another if you don't like it.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2010, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkieran33 View Post
    yes , thats correct, i am superstitios, and i wanted to know if you can change a spanish number plate for another if you dont like it.
    Where are you located? Laws vary by region regarding licensing of vehicles. For example: here in the United States, I cannot use someone else's license plate. If I purchase a vehicle from them, I have to obtain my own plate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost to change to Spanish number plate [ 10 Answers ]

How much to change number plate to Spanish and how do you go about it

Want to pay for Spanish-dubbed movies with Spanish subtitles in rewindable format [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn Spanish but I have a language handicap. I need Spanish-dubbed movies with IDENTICAL and SIMULTANEOUS Spanish subtitles, so I can listen and read at the same time. (Spanish subtitles often use a different translation with completely different words than the dialogue. Also,...

When person shoplifts and gets away but store gets license plate number what happens [ 60 Answers ]

3 months ago my cousin stole books from a store, and he said alarm went off and they saw him walk out and get in his car. If they for his plate numbers and choose to press charges what would happen ? He has not heard anything from police and he called courts and they don't have any warrant for...

I need a licenese plate number for a white taho? [ 2 Answers ]

Plate number-10D RR7

View more questions Search