Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melsy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 11:20 AM
    Kendal ceiling fan AC-552
    I have a five year old Kendal AC- 552 ceiling fan. Itw ill only run on high speed, not med. Or low. It is not the pull cord switch part, we replaced that, but the black box (the transformer) seems to be the problem. Can it be fixed or does it need to be replaced? If so, what stores sell that part?
    Many thanks.
    M
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 07:02 PM

Yes, it's called the capacitor. Order a new one CeilingFanParts.com Home

Ceiling Fan Capactors - Troubleshooting and Resources - Ceiling Fans 'N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan ac-552 [ 4 Answers ]

Hampton bay ac-552 (sku#474-628) "kk" I have this fan on the ceiling and it needs to be removed. Previous owner put it there. I can not figure out how to remove it. Amazing! I have removed the blades But there are no screws or obvious ways to remove it! Where can I get the owner's manual? Can...

Ceiling fan model ac-552, is there a conversion kit for removal of 3 lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model AC-552 ceiling fan which has three lights attached. Is there a "cap" available for removal of the lights. The cap would have to have a cap for each of the three lights or a single cap that has holes for the two pull chains and reverse lever.

Ceiling fan 5A00007 Model # AC-552 blade part replacement. [ 12 Answers ]

I am looking for a black piece of hardware that attaches the blade to the motor of a peach coloured five-blade fan with four lights. The number found on the fan is 5A00007Model #AC-552 manufactured in May 1989. Is it possible to purchase this part and where can I find it?

Ceiling Fan Model AC-552 [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 5 blade ceiling fan Model AC-552. I would like to change the blade color. Can anyone tell me where I can get replacement blades for it. I do not know who made the fan only the model number. Tom

Kendal Ceiling Fan that hums [ 5 Answers ]

My new supposedly quiet Kendal ceiling fan makes a hum noise in all settings, this is the second one I have tried and the company says it must be something with my electrical. I have a ground wire connected and 120 volts coming to fan, what could be wrong?

View more questions Search