Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curtis516 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 07:29 AM
    I'm looking at cleaning 14,500 sq ft of office space 3x a week how much do i charge?
    I'm looking at cleaning 14,500 sq ft of office space in n.c how much do I charge for 3 days a week pulling trash,sweep and mopping 1,000 sq ft vacuuming about 3,000 sq ft cleaning glass at 3 entrances and cleaning 5 restroom I large and the others 6x8 plus one small kitchen,plus overhead ?
    curtis516 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 07:30 AM

So how much should I charge per sq ft to make a profit and pay someone to do it I figure it will take 3-4 hours
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 08:23 PM

Pricing is always your decision in the end Curtis. And pricing varies all over the country.

However to give you an idea; cover all your costs and add your profit obviously.

One person four hours/day paid approximately $9 to $10 per hour (labor), taxes, supplies, equipment, admin, and profit...
    I would figure around 420 per hour or $1,040.00 per month.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much to charge to clean a doctors office? [ 6 Answers ]

How much do you charge to clean a doctors office?

How much to charge per hour for cleaning an office with 6 toilets 2 kitchens [ 6 Answers ]

Hi How much should I charge an hour for cleaning an Orthotic and Prostetic centre that has 3 examinations rooms, 7 toilets, 1 kitchen , 20 desks , upstairs and downstairs area to vacuum.Usually takes between an 1 and 2 hours to clean.

Furnace Cleaning and Part Replacaement $500 - Repairman Cheating Us? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know the make or model of my furnace because it's under the house, in the crawlspace and my husband is too lazy to go look. :mad: I deducted it's electric because we've never gotten a single gas bill, ever. It has recently started blowing cold air when the theromstat is anywhere near 70...

Tax on 500 per week [ 1 Answers ]

If you make 500 per week and claim 7 total dependents,how much state/federal tax will be taken from that check each week?

View more questions Search