Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanasa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 07:12 AM
    I want to connect 2 ADSL lines together for redundancy.
    I want to connect 2 ADSL lines from 2 different ISPs together for redundancy. The thing is I am connected to Telkom line 4mbs ( fastest in egory) but the line keeps on cutting. Most of the time no connection... My main concern is having a line that is not breaking... I WANT CONTINUOUS CONNECTIVITY
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 26, 2010, 07:15 AM
    Line Bonding may suit your needs, but it really depends on the ISP's as some don't support this.
    Further reading here: Bonding ADSL Broadband Lines - Ask Our Expert

If your primary connection is failing, does the secondary have similar problems, as it might be simpler to switch to them instead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adsl vs adsl2 [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to get 2mb internet installed as my satellite internet from hughesnet has become unbearable. :mad: The phone company says I need to purchase an adsl modem. Looking around I see adsl and adsl2 modems. Are they the same? :confused: Which should I buy and any recommendations of what...

Am I entitled to redundancy? [ 12 Answers ]

After 10 years' of two-days-a-week employment on a permanent contract the company I was working for cut my working hours and salary by half. Unable to continue on half the salary, they found me another (full-time) job within the company. This job was a 9-month fixed maternity cover contract and I...

Configure firewall redundancy on cisco 6509 [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all, Good morning/evening, I have catalyst switch 6509, with two firewall service modules(FWSM) Do I need to configure any command on the switch to make the second Firewall module to work as failover for the first firewall module. Thanks for your kind responses.

Copying mp3s to Sandisk - cyclic redundancy check error [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone Today I bought a 1gb Sandisk memory stick pro duo from Jessops to copy some music/ podcasts to for my phone. When I try to move the mp3s from my computer to the memory stick duo I get the error "cannot copy xxxxxx: data error (cyclic redundancy check)". There is nothing wrong...

Electrical equipment with coax lines connected backfeeding 40-60 volts through lines? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a question for any electricians. I am a cable technician and do installations for Cable,Internet,& Voice in homes. What I have encountered a lot is electrical back-feed coming through the copper coax lines feeding from vcr's and tv's in the house which are plugged into electrical outlets....

View more questions Search