Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flutegirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 09:45 PM
    Color Zap
    I just dyed my hair. It was supposed to turn out a dark reddish brown but instead it's almost black. I don't like it and I'm thinking about using L'oreal Color Zap. I just want to know if you have to recolor your hair if you use it because I'll be happy with my natural shade which is a light brown.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 18, 2006, 05:52 PM
    Hair color removers will make you hair raw and brassy. If you use a hair color remover, you will need to re-color your hair in order for it to look natural.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair color [ 3 Answers ]

I put a dark auburn hair color in. Since then I've tried to lighten it. My hair is usually a dark brown. Since I've put a light brown color over it and now my hair is still way too dark. What shade can I try now. I want to try coloring it again. Can u please help?

Hair color [ 2 Answers ]

My natural hair color is blonde and I have always dyed it lighter blonde. I recently went to a salon and had it dyed brown. It took 3 times for her to do this, it kept turning to red or to ashy(she said it was because of all the box dye I had used before). Now it is to dark and I want it blonde...

Hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I started with blonde hair and dyed it a medium red-brown. It turned black! How can I lighten it wihtout completely drying it out?

Color Zap [ 1 Answers ]

I covered my gray with Natural Instincts Costal Dune color. It won't wash out and now I have gray roots. I'd like to go back to my gray color. Am I correct that I can use the Color Zap and not have to apply new color? Somebody told me that color removers would just turn my hair orange and I'd...

Paint color => new -v- old [ 5 Answers ]

We repainted a wall in our home. We used some paint remaining from the past (painted 4 years ago). Our intent was to keep a gallon for touch ups. However, the paint is lighter, in color, than the surrounding walls. Same paint, same mix lot. Painted 24 hours ago. Will it darken?

View more questions Search