Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    number_1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2003, 04:18 AM
    How to get the girl of your dreams
    Hi, how are you?
    How can I get the girl of my dreams?
    What does a girl want from a man
    When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her.
    How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you.

Thank you very much
    dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Mar 28, 2003, 09:44 AM
    how to get the girl of your dreams
    If you are intersted in a girl because you think she is the type of person you could have a meaningful relationship with, yes tell her you are intersted and then the best thing to do is be yourself. If you are comfortable with yourself and it is meant to happen it will.
    Best wishes,
    Dwalex
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2003, 11:17 PM
    First of all you should first be a friend and let the relationship build threw its different stages, never rush anything and let the person know that you have interest in them and gradually buils it to the next step of fondness and expressing true feelings... acaommunication is the key to any relationship. Don't rush the sittuation and let her make her moves when she's ready, but letting the person know your interested in them and would like to get to know them. Good luck and God bless

Chaz :)
    STRNGWMN Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2003, 12:17 PM
    ;D ditto yeah what they say and also you can't make any one interested in you either they are or they aren't the best thing to do is ask her!if you can't you can resort to the old familiar...

Do you like me
    Check yes or no
    Yes_

No_
    STONY Posts: 82, Reputation: 11

Sep 13, 2005, 07:34 AM
    Number 1...
    First And Foremost, You Cannot Make Anyone Love You. That Is An Act Of The Free Will. But What You Can Do Is Discover If There Are Any Likes And Dislikes That You Share With Her. Once You Have Established A Foundation Then You Have Something To Build On. Be Careful That You Do Not Fall In Love With A Face. What Comes From The Heart Is More Important. And If You Haven't Inquired As Of Yet, Ask God If This Is The One You Are Meant To Be With. If She Is Not, You'll Know Real Soon... count On It.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2005, 08:05 AM
    Can I ask why you're responding to one post from March 2003?
    STONY Posts: 82, Reputation: 11

Sep 14, 2005, 06:37 AM
    Wildcat
    I Never Even Bothered To Look At The Date Posted. I Guess It's Cause I'm New On Here...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

Girl of my dreams has gone! [ 5 Answers ]

hey, I met this girl through some very good friends of mine when we were out partying, the end of the night I went back to her house and just sat on the couch and this was the first time we were actully alone, we just talked for hours about everything and nothing, it was a sureal experience because...

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Two years ago this month (November) I had a very close friend to die suddenly from a heart defect that she new nothing about. She left behind two small children and a husband. I often have dreams of her, and it is my understanding that when a loved one has passed on,that they will come to...

Giving up my dreams? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I originally went to college for film I wanted to direct or produce and after one year I joined the army reserve and left school to move where my new husband was stationed. Now I'm an 'army wife' and mom which is common around here but my husband is getting out soon and I would like to go...

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search