Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Dec 17, 2006, 08:50 PM
    360 three rings of death... Help
    Ok I am not totally sure what's wrong with this game system but all it will show now is three rings. I don't know how to fix it or anything I can do about it. Any advice is welcome. Thanks
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2006, 04:56 PM
    What color is the ring?

Dec 18, 2006, 05:19 PM
    Red... just to update. I called the 800 # and they say it's still under warranty so I'm sending the thing back in, and will be getting a new warranty when we get it back.

Dec 18, 2006, 05:38 PM
    Yeah, I hate that about the 360. Awsome gaming machine, but even a year after it came out still has problems in the hardware. I bought mine in October and I had to replace it 5 days after I bought it. Thankfully I haven't had any problems yet.

Dec 18, 2006, 06:21 PM
    I'll cross my fingers for you. Believe it or not this one was one that had to be waited in line for last year. It just happens that they extended the warranty on the 2005 systems. If they hadn't then I would be SOL. Thank Microsoft for small favors huh.

Dec 21, 2006, 12:44 PM
    It was either that or face lawsuits. They recently (finally) admitted that a large percentage of the launch units were defective.
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 12, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Bringing an old blogg back to life!! I just had the same problem not to long ago with mine and I junked it!! Bought a new one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PS3 or 360 [ 34 Answers ]

I never thought this might be a problem but, I've already had a PS2 and a bunch of games for it and never had any xbox games, while so far my friends all have 360's and now the PS3 is coming out. I want to get the PS3 because of my games that I can play for it. But then I can play the online on the...

Knights of Columbus Rings [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently at a Knights of Columbus dinner for a Past Grand Knight where he was presented with a ring. The ring had the Knights Emblem on the face, a PGK on one side, and what appeared to be a skull with cross bones on the other. I was wondering what the significance of the skull and bones...

Magic rings [ 5 Answers ]

How do magic rings work?

No dial tone but phone rings [ 5 Answers ]

I have no dial tone but the phone rings very low when someone calls and when I pick it up it's dead except for another low ring on other end. I live on second floor of garden apt. could the person below me have punctured the line coming up from the NID with a nail or screw maybe hanging a picture...

Mood rings [ 1 Answers ]

How do mood rings work? I know someone who actually thinks they're powered by witchcraft! I say it must be a chemical reaction to the heat of a person's body or the atmosphere. Is it chemical, and, if so, what is/are the chemical/chemicals used?

View more questions Search