Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara101 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 10:06 AM
    Skin Ligthening HELP!
    Hi, how do I make my skin color more enhanced and more brighter

I have these creams,
    - Maxi Light cream and maxi light oil
    - Skin lotion ( the one in white bottle and orange with the lady on it)
    - Movate
    - medivate

Should I mix it to get a better result? Wats was your experience with these creams?

Thanks
    pearl5989 Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Aug 2, 2010, 12:52 PM

These creams I tried in 2008, and wow! My elbows,knees and knuclkes turned darker than before while skin looked yellow than light skin. But since I've been using glutathione pills my skin equal everywhere. I use to look as dark but now I am like rihanna's skin tone. I look so light people who don't know me before thing I'm born this colour, I don't have a single blemish. I love it.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Aug 2, 2010, 09:19 PM

Beware of steroids in Movate
    sara101 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 12:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pearl5989 View Post
    these creams i tried in 2008, and wow! My elbows,knees and knuclkes turned darker than before while skin looked yellow than light skin. But since ive been using glutathione pills my skin equal everywhere. I use to look as dark but now i am like rihanna's skin tone. I look so light people who dont knw me before thing im born this colour, i dnt hav a single blemish. I love it.

Hey hun, did u mix all these creams mention above all together and how long did it take to see some results?
    sabazee Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 08:08 AM

I lve in pakistan, and used Meladerm. I am back with my skin after using it. It has temporary effect.

So much about monobenzon her that I really want to gve a shoot to it. But scared whether I may get pacthiness
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 7, 2010, 01:27 PM

You shouldn't mix multiple creams together but if your goal is to brighten the skin you could try glycolic or lactic peels. I used them last year and they helped to even my skin tone on my face. You only apply them for 30-60 seconds then neutralize with water, your skin peels and then you have brighter glowing skin. It doesn't make a huge difference but it makes your skin look better within a few weeks.

Aug 7, 2010, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MySunshine View Post
    You shouldnt mix multiple creams together but if your goal is to brighten the skin you could try glycolic or lactic peels. I used them last year and they helped to even my skin tone on my face. You only apply them for 30-60 seconds then neutralize with water, your skin peels and then you have brighter glowing skin. It doesnt make a huge difference but it makes your skin look better within a few weeks.
    Can u help me get lighter skin, I have been readiiiiiiiiiing this site for months now. Some says its mono some say its Arbutin. I have asian skin but have discoloration, my back is too dark, rest of the body which is some how golden white, but face has a lot of tan. Email is >REMOVED< *** help me lighten up,

Thanks

Aug 7, 2010, 02:14 PM

Well it`s difficult to just give you a product name and tell you it will work. Its all about trial and error when it comes to skin care and I wouldn't know what will work for you. What has worked for me is HQ 4% and retin a but it takes a long time to see results. Then after maybe lightening 1 or 2 shades it stops working as well. That is why I am switching to 20% mono to lighten another 3-4 shades to my ultimate goal. I can't tell you what to use but just research the products your interested in and if you find something that works - stick with it. Don't just jump on the bandwagon of a new product someone is discussing on here. Good luck!
    pearl5989 Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Aug 8, 2010, 01:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara101 View Post
    hey hun, did u mix all these creams mention above all together and how long did it take to see some results??
    Hey sweety, OK maybe that was jut stupid of me to do that but it really worked for one of my cousins so I thought it would or me
    I mixed the maxi cream with the oil and then I turned yellow in less than two weeks (let's just put it this way, when it comes to skin experiments I think I'm a perect guinea pig because to see changes on me takes on few days ) then I mixed both in a normal lotion to decrease the dose and I started looking really uneven and my knuckles,knees and elbows were darker than the rest of my body and at the same time I was using movate WOW I hate the results because I used it only on my blemished areas, but it tought me a lesson at least(I just didn't work at all)... thats when I met a girl at school that uses daimond whitening pills(pearl and vitamin C) and she looked pale but very even with a very soft skin plus she is japanese (but I thought maybe I should give it a try even I we not from same race) and it worked or me, but I switched to glutathione pills. Like I've said before and I'm sure many people would agree, my metabolism could like a specific product to look like but probably won't work for some one else but I'm just sharing my story. I mean, I've met women including my cousin that really know how to use these creams and they just look so perfect, well I just went the expensive route for less stress.
    Seriously sara101 I still get some school mates who wish to use maxi or movate but I always say "speak to my cousin maybe she can advice you" because I'm so blue in these products... and here is the shocking part, my cousin is the one who mixes all the products that way so I tried it too(hahaha). Well please advice me then maybe I could tell my friends of other ways that could work for them.
    Thanks

Aug 8, 2010, 02:37 AM

Your are right, I am looking for a person/friend who want to use Mono or Alhpa Arbutin. I live in Pakistan so like India I can easily find and get these chemicals easily here.

But again need a friend(s) to start a journey with, to skin lighting to 3-4 shades. Here in India and Pakistan, people are crazy about milky skins even my husband very found of milky skin. I do have white color but its my legs arms hands feet not face. I have tanned a lot.

HQ is very temporary. You get your freckles, pigmentation back 1 or 2 months after stopping using it.

One want to depig. Stop/reduce melanin or melanocytes to produce, in the body. I am using Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey it has worked for me.

One want to Depig inside out. I have oily skin and clean my face every after 3 hrs no matter want with water and moister it. It has helped

Again need to shade 3-4 shades permanently for my husband and myself.

Anyone want to start a journey *** reply >E-mail Removed<
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 9, 2010, 06:00 AM

sabazee,

Your multiple and duplicate posts look like spam...

Aug 9, 2010, 10:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    sabazee,

your multiple and duplicate posts look like spam.........................
    Lol, no I am only desperate... lol also I am very new here so... be patient with me MAHARANI Jee

Aug 9, 2010, 10:36 AM

If you need specific advice that you are not getting the answer to, you can always send a private message :)

Aug 9, 2010, 11:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MySunshine View Post
    Well it`s difficult to just give you a product name and tell you it will work. Its all about trial and error when it comes to skin care and I wouldnt know what will work for you. What has worked for me is HQ 4% and retin a but it takes a long time to see results. Then after maybe lightening 1 or 2 shades it stops working as well. That is why I am switching to 20% mono to lighten another 3-4 shades to my ultimate goal. I can't tell you what to use but just research the products your interested in and if you find something that works - stick with it. Dont just jump on the bandwagon of a new product someone is discussing on here. Good luck!
    Oh yeah SUNSHINE, tell me about mono. I have searched here where I live most of them sell fake mono, the ones who sell real mono informed me about the dangers of mono and told me not to use it.

I asked them if they can make me mono with medical alcohol and my lotion. They still refuse, I said I am lookng for a person who has or had experimented with mono and got the results. Do you get patchy when using mono
    Attached Images

Aug 9, 2010, 02:17 PM

That photo looks like it is from someone who suffers from vitiligo. But Mono can cause patchy skin but that's only because of the way that it works. I plan on diluting my mono cream and mixing with another cream that doesn't contain any active ingredients. I have been using it for 1 day so far so of course I haven't noticed any difference. I think that I will probably go through a stage of horrible patches but once the treatment is complete, I will be fine :) Makeup will be the answer then.
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2010, 02:15 PM

Please don't creams you have to mix yourself! I have used mono and it lighted my skin.

It even gave me the glow back I wanted. I am posting so much, because I want everybody to know the truth from someone that used it and don't get it from fakersssssss

Aug 10, 2010, 02:16 PM

Mono powder that you have to mix yourself will give patches not the mixed cream

Aug 10, 2010, 03:01 PM

The way Mono works to destroy the melanin cells is what you can't control. So it usually depigments the skin irregularly unlike HQ. That is why mono is only for vitiligo because of the danger to cause patches.

Aug 11, 2010, 02:38 AM

Why did you ordere Mono 20% then?

Aug 11, 2010, 05:05 PM

I ordered it knowing the side effects and have done my research. But I don't like the fact that you are misleading others about it and saying that they will not get patches if they buy it already mixed. There still is a risk involved that you may develop patches.

Please don't try to educate others on what you know nothing about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lighting - Bio Claire & African Queen MJ Skin Crème [ 7 Answers ]

I started using Bio Claire for 2 months , in the beginning I got lighten like I would say 2 shades. I am Indian, I have light brown - Medium Skin. My skin tone was even and it glowed. I use the Bio Claire all over my body and face. I had started with my body first cause I didn't want my face to...

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Skin Ligthening, l-glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

Question 1 : If it is not advisable for anyone taking glutathione to expose himself in the sun, what happens if he does? Does this pose serious skin problems? Question 2: How long des it take for your bloodstream to be free of any compound of glutathione, if let' s say I want to get pregnant and...

View more questions Search