Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BenApril Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 07:39 PM
    Whirlpool Dyer Won't Start and Interior Light Won't Come On
    I saw other posts regarding Whirlpool dryers that wouldn't start and the suggestions of checking the door connection, but in our case 1) there are no exterior lights, and 2) the interior light doesn't come on.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 17, 2006, 07:54 PM
    Use a meter and check your voltage at the outlet, you should read 240 volts between the hots and 120 between each hot and neutural. If you do not then chances are you may have blown a fuse.

If you are, then check the connections on the dryer cord. You may have a loose connection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Dishwasher Flashing Light [ 6 Answers ]

Can anybody help me please, my Whirlpool ADP9621 Dishwasher won't start. All I get is the start light flashing. The only thing that does happen is it will go through the cancel sequence if I press and hold the start button, then the wash symbol light flashes. After returning the program selector to...

Whirlpool Senseon dryer won't start [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Senseon electric dryer (model GEQ9858JQ0, same as in another post - "Whilrpool dryer keeps shutting off" from 2/9/06). It's about five years old. The dryer worked fine until today. We ran several loads through it just fine today, then it wouldn't start when pressing the Start...

PC won't start hdd light flashes [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to fix a PC for a friend. The power supply had blown, so I have replaced that no problem. But the problem that was occurring before the PSU was that when you shut down the PC it all shuts down OK but the HDD light continues to flash until you completely remove power to the PC....

Gas dyer problem [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi I am an HVAC tech an having problems with my Frigidaire gas dyer M#GLGR331AS2, S#XD31100005. Here it goes, it runs for about 5 to 10 minutes. Then cycles off, the flame. When it goes to relite the HSI warms up...

Dyer Not Drying [ 3 Answers ]

I put the hose to the dryer and the other end that is attached to the house. I made sure it was secure. Once today the dryer was not even warm and I checked that hose and it had popped off. I replaced it. Now my close are drying, but at a slow rate and the hand dial thing is not moving closer to...

View more questions Search