Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    metalpigskin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 06:29 PM
    I need the drive belt diagram for a john deere lawn tractor. Model # is c111hl
    I need the drive belt diagram for a john deere lawn tractor. Model # is c111hl
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Hi,
    If I gather correctly, you have one of the old 111's with an 11HP Briggs engine. If should havee a 38" deck that utilizes two belts, one from the PTO clutch to the top of a double pulley and one that goes from blade to blade from the bottom pulley.
    If this is correct, see the attached document. It is really for the early LX 1xx series, but the 38" deck is virtually the same.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf lx1xxearly.pdf (277.8 KB, 579 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagram for drive belt for a scotts lawn tractor model s2554 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like a diagram for a drive belt for a scotts lawn tractor model s2554. Some one else took it off and I can not get it back on.

Diagram of john deere 14sb belt drive [ 0 Answers ]

I appreciate a diagram of the drive path of the JD 14sb as it appears something is missing on my mower.

Belt diagram for scotts lawn mower by John Deere [ 1 Answers ]

I need a belt diagam for a scotts lawn mower by John Deere. It is a 20horsepower motor and 48 in cut.

Belt diagram for john deere tractor [ 2 Answers ]

How to replace belts on a john deere riding mower

Drive Belt Routing John Deere STX 38 lawn tractor [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have a routing diagram for the drive belt (not mower deck drive belt) for a John Deere STX 38 lawn tractor? I need to replace mine and I have no idea of belt routing and tensioning. Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search