Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mypalace1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 06:04 PM
    Why is there a white haze in the air in my home
    There has been this white haze in my home for the past month. It has no smell, no noticeable side effects, just hazy. The air conditioning is running and set for 76 degrees. How do I get this white hazy fog out of my house?
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 06:05 PM

Clean your electric air cleaner.
    Mypalace1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 06:11 PM

Thanks Joshdta, we just recently cleaned the filters any other suggestions? The haze is so thick you would have a hard time seeing across the room.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 07:48 PM

Maybe you are creating a cloud in your home by having the temp so so low.

About the only thing it could be is Smoke, Dust, Moisture.
    Goblue77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 05:47 PM
    I have noticed the same thing. Did you find out what it was? Or how to handle it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioner/furnace combo in mobile home is blowing cold air [ 8 Answers ]

This is an all electric mobile home that has an outside air conditioner with heating system. It is blowing cold air when the heat is turned on at the thermoniter.

Home air conditioning unit is running no air blowing from vents [ 5 Answers ]

My a/c unit runs but, no air coming through vents the temp in house stays the same. I looked at it on the roof and water is heavily dripping from it. The unit is off now

Blue Haze [ 2 Answers ]

My roommate was tell me about an encounter a family member of hers had had. She said that her grandmother had felt movement on the bed and thought it was my roommate's mom. But when the grandma said something, there was no answer. So she rolled over and saw this blue haze next to her. I was...

TV has blue haze [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sony Grand Wega LCD projection TV. In one corner of the screen there is a thick blue haze. It is concentrated in just one and fills up about 6in. On the horizontal part and about 6in. On vertical. What is the cause of this?

Painted shutters - white powdery haze forming [ 7 Answers ]

It was suggested to me where I bought my paint that I strip the enamel off because the paint was not sticking, so I did. Then I cleaned them with soap and rinsed them. I primed them then painted them. They looked really good. I let them dry for a day then put them on the house (last night). This...

View more questions Search