Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spauldingjo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 05:15 PM
    What can I do about a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen and pelvic area?
    I have a lot of pressure and pain in my lower abdomen and pelvic area for three days now and the pain has gotten worse over the last few hours. I have taken tylenol and tried to relax but it has not helped. What can I do to relive it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 08:50 PM
    Hi, spauldingjo!

Is there something keeping you from seeing a physician about it, please? If it's been going on for three days, then if it were me, I would be going to see a doctor rather than trying to guess what to do about it.

I feel sorry for you that you're having the pain, but what if it might be something serious that really should have the proper medical treatment?

Thanks!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 25, 2010, 12:00 AM

Is it possible that you are constipated? What about a urinary tract infection? Does it burn when you urinate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower left abdomen and lower backpain [ 3 Answers ]

My lower left abdomen really hurts with my lower backpain and its just happen right after my husband and I have sex,but before that I frequently feel numb un my left arm and leg. :confused: someone help me...

What can cause my lower hip area, lower back, and lower right side to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

The pain is in my right hip area. It also goes to my right side of my back and right side of my stomach.

Pain in lower abdomen? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused:ok I have a occasionally sharp pain in the right side of my lower abdomen- around my hip-bone. It comes and goes... its been like this since 2:30 this afternoon. I have continuous dull pain that is higher up and more on myside; which I've had all day and then I get the sharp pains that...

Radiating pain in my lower abdomen and kidney area [ 3 Answers ]

I awoke to a radiating pain in my lower right abdomen right kidney, and right testical. After stretching and a bowell movement the pain still persists. There is no family history of appendicitus, proatate, or kidney failure in my family. Should I just take a few ibuprofin and wait or should I go to...

View more questions Search