Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Swadesi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 05:02 PM
    Hampton bay 52A4h4L remote receiver location
    Hi,
    Where can I find the Hampton bay 52A4h4L remote receiver? I looked at the canopy, it's not there. I couldn't operate this fan/light using the remote, of course there is no pull chain for this model.

Also, once I find the remote receiver, if it's not a universal model, can I replace it with universal model? Please advice!
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 07:11 PM

You cannot replace it with a universal model. Check the motor housing and switch housing.

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Fan 9T remote receiver? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have surfed and surfed with no results. I have the Hampton Bay digital ceiling fan remote and it does not work anymore. I think it is the receiver that mounts at the fan. Any ideas on where to get a new one? Thanks so much for any replies...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Receiver [ 12 Answers ]

Have a Northport III 52" ceiling fan and can't figure out where to place the remote receiver. The installation manual says to place it in the upper canopy, but there's not enough room and after installing I can't secure the canopy. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?:confused:

Hampton Bay 52a4h4L [ 1 Answers ]

I friend just give me a hampton Bay 52a4h4L, but without control, how can I know if it work well? before buy a control

Receiver location in Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan, Devereaux style, with a remote to turn light and fan on and off. The fan does not start, but the light works. I have replaced the batteries a couple of times, but it's still the same. The owner's manual says to have the transmitter and receiver frequencies to...

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan not working with Receiver/Remote [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a Hampton Bay Ceiling fan with a remote. I was able to put up the fan and it works along with the lights. When I tried installing the receiver on the fan, the fan will not work, with the remote, nor manually, as almost like no power is going to it... As soon as I remove the...

View more questions Search