Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martika2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 04:13 PM
    Why do sisters argue about sisters husbands
    I don't know how to ask this question or what result will come out of it, but my wife Martha and I have been together for 7 yrs and recently got married. Since Ive been with this new familiy it always seems that ONE of her sisters is always talking ugly, negative about me. She calls me the scum of the earth. But when she does come over or there are familiy reunions she acts as if nothing ever happened and her attitude towards me changes. My wife and I are leaving the State of Texas for a more brighter future in Puerto Rico, and it seems like the closer we get to our departing date the more BS comes out and ugly lies. So please can you help me with what is wrong with my one sister in law that does not have a life, is very promiscuous, and is constantly trying to find a way to break me and my wife's relationship up. This one sister in law, was married once and decided to stay single cause as she puts it there are no men in her status or bracket financially. Just for the record, I do very well with the money I make yearly and can truly say Im out of her bracket as she puts it, but still calls me the scum of the earth, why is that?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 24, 2010, 10:48 PM

No men in her status or bracket financially, huh? She must be the single most high-falutin'est wealthiest person on the planet. Or, no one can stand to be around her and she's turned into a bitter man hater. She could also be jealous that her sister has "landed one" while she herself is still single.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 11:18 PM

I am sorry. It's not clear what your question is. You said a lot of negative things about her and it sounds like the feeling is mutual. There aren't enough specifics here to know what the problem between you two is.

And you haven't really asked any question except "what is wrong with her." Obviously all we know about her is what you just said.

What reasons does she give for thinking you are "scum of the earth"?

Also, does your wife want to move to Puerto Rico?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil Sisters [ 6 Answers ]

Why are sisters mean:confused:

My sisters [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have two sisters the same age as me (15) a few years ago they both tried to kill themselves, now this year one of them tried again. They are both adopted (twins) so that might have something to do with it. I was just wondering do you reckon it'll pass, maybe its just them trying to be...

Upset sisters [ 2 Answers ]

My 14 year old sister is very upset with my parents lately.. my mother is very why all the time and yells at her a lot about nothing just to yell at her, example she was cleaning the house the other day and got yelled at? My mohter has always been very rude and mean to us she has 11 kids and all...

My sisters guardian [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 13 year old sister that I have guardianship of. My sister has cerebal palsy. I took guardianship of her when my mom passed in march of 2008. I have 3 children of my own and taking her in wasn't a problem until now. My aunt is trying to take her from me. Not because she feels like I'm doing...

Sisters boyfriend. [ 10 Answers ]

Aliright, so my sisters dating this guy and he's really cool!! Hes a lot of fun to hang out with and he's become a very big part of my life. And me and him are extremely close. But, he told me the other day, because of major drama in his childhood, he turned to drugs. Im the ONLY one who knows...

View more questions Search