Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcsnet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 03:49 PM
    Center of 2 blades seems uncut
    I have a new 2010 Sears Craftsman YTS3000 42" tractor with mulching blades. It seems like when I make a pass there is a high spot in the middle ( as if in the center of the 2 blades) that does not get cut.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 12:40 PM

Hi,
    This is an occurrence that could be caused by bent blade(s) or deck shell if something has been struck, but is commonly the result of cutting too long grass, moving to fast or very sharp turns in one direction.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    dcsnet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 01:06 PM

Thanks, I will slow it down next cut and see if that helps for starters...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a sheet of 4 uncut G series 1976 2 dollar star notes worth? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a sheet of 4 uncut 1976 2 dollar bills that I bought at the mint in D.C. years ago. They are star notes and are from the Chicago branch making them G series. Any idea what they are worth?

I used cheap blades on my troy-bilt pony mower &now my oem blades slip help? [ 2 Answers ]

Ndering which parts to replace and where to find them?

Sharpening saw blades [ 1 Answers ]

How do I sharpen HSS circular saw blades. I have a collection from over the past 30 years. I use to send them out, but the local shops have gone out of business, especially since the carbide tips became popular.

Ceiling fan blades catch on casing for light below. Can I adjust blades to raise them [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I installed my Kendal ceiling fan and light but the blades won't turn on their own. The motor hums and if I turn the blades to get it going they turn, but there is a hideous grinding noise as the blades rub against the light casing below. Is there any way to adjust the blades so it will turn...

Toilet 9" center on slab going to 12" center - HOW [ 4 Answers ]

I took out an American Standard toilet with a 9 inch from the wall center. I want to install A 12 inch from the wall Toto water saving toilet. I am working on a slab (no basement). Is there an adaptor I can use? If so do I have to raise the toilet to make room for the adapter? OR is there...

View more questions Search