Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marshallfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 03:21 PM
    How do I wire a Harbor Breeze remote
    I am installing a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with remote. In the box I have several white wires tied together and several black wires with 1 white wire tied together. I also have 1 black wire. I need to hook this up with 1 white and 1 black to the remote. The fan I had before I turned the light on at the switch and the fan with a chain on the fan.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 07:10 PM

What was there before, and how was it wired?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze light works on remote but not fan on remote [ 3 Answers ]

The Harbor Breeze remote does not operate the fan. It only operates the light.

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan wall remote and LCD remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've just installed 2 harbor breeze fans that came with LCD remote. Everything works as they suppose to. 2 remotes controlling each fan with dip SW set up. Then, I thought it would be nice if I purchase the wall remote unit so that I do not have to search for remote all the time....

How to wire a Hunter Fan using an old Harbor Breeze remote [ 2 Answers ]

I've just purchased a new Hunter fan with light assembly and was told I could use the receiver and remote control out of the old Harbor Breeze fan (also with light assembly) that I was replacing. I've wired the old Harbor Breeze receiver to the ceiling wires, black to black and white to white. The...

Harbor Breeze remote [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 harbor breeze fans, both remote boxes located in the fan have went bad how do I get the replacement part for these fans, every time I go to their web site it sends me to Lowe's. Any suggestions.

View more questions Search