Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YoYo9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 02:02 PM
    Installed 46in Brryant w/light and remote - can't get the remote to operate.
    Installed Bryant - remote operates my existing Hampton Bay in my kitchen but not the Bryant... there is no swiitch in the room where the Bryant was installed - however - power has been confirmed... H E L P
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 07:10 PM

Bryant is a ceiling fan? Did this remote come with it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost the remote to our ceiling fan - any way to operate fan without remote? [ 6 Answers ]

We have lost the remote to a generic brand ceiling fan. The light still works, but cannot get the fan to work without the remote - any way to override the remote feature and operate the fan - air conditioning is out in house and we are miserable!!

Harbor breeze light works on remote but not fan on remote [ 3 Answers ]

The Harbor Breeze remote does not operate the fan. It only operates the light.

I just installed the remote kit on my fan and when fan is on the light strobes on&off [ 2 Answers ]

I installed the universal hampton bay remote kit and when the fan runs over our bed the light strobes on and off. Quite the distraction. Anyone know a fix, is it a bad receiver?

Hunter fan w/ light & reversing switch on remote, remote not working properly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Hunter fan with light and remote control, with reversible switch on the remote. RC was working fine until recently, and now, the fan will not turn off with it. I do not have a wall switch. The light works fine with RC, and the reversing also works, so does the fan speed. So, what...

View more questions Search