What does my dream mean free
    My 10 yr old was drowning and I couldn't find him
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 12:08 PM

Just a nightmare. We all have them.
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Jul 30, 2010, 06:00 AM

Not necessarily 'just a nightmare'. All I can say is to pray and ask God to protect your son from any harm that maybe coming his way.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jul 30, 2010, 03:03 PM

Do you feel your son is in some kind of situation where either he is in over his head or is pulling away from you and you don't feel in a position to help enough?
    Bioviper Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2010, 11:24 AM
    Its obvious you have a very close attachment to your 10 Year old, your dream I believe is just reinforcing the fact that your child means the world to you and nothing will ever keep the two of you apart unless its something completely out of your control. Its just a dream! You just love your child, that's all! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean for free [ 9 Answers ]

They were this woman who I never seen before and she was trying to murder me and my sister and then my friends came and was trying to get in touch with people to stop her and she had chinese writing on her phone and she had loads of photos of girls on her phone she had a baby who was called "dont...

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

What does my dream mean for free [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were sitting at a gas station getting gas and he out the gas in and as he got in the car a cop came up and said sir I need you to step out of the car. I said why what did he do. The cop replied he is under arrest for huffing gas (which he called it something else ) so he was...

View more questions Search