Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santoshb22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 05:50 AM
    Magicjack is not sending my email id and password
    I have got my magic jack one year back and have already paid for 5 years.. I have lost my email id and password... I am not receiving any mails from them when I click on the remind me button please help what can I do to retrieve my mail id and password
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 24, 2010, 05:52 AM

What does e-mail have to do with MagicJack?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 24, 2010, 07:00 AM

Magicjack is a phone system, has nothing to do with email.
    You can log into your account.

Only you will know what email account you used, You can try their "live" chat to see if you can provide enough ID>

Also paid for 5 years ? OK, but this has been one of magic jacks main issues very very poor customer service.

It works great when it works but don't expect a lot of help beyond FAQ sections if you have problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone has hacked my email address book and is sending spam email to addresses in [ 2 Answers ]

Someone has hacked into my email address book and is sending spam to addresses from my book. How can I stop this?

My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address [ 1 Answers ]

My email that was broken into was [email protected] and the alternet email address was [email protected]. My password and alternet email address was changed I think he might of even closed the account I have a lot of important contacts on that account it there any way you can reset the password...

My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way you can reopen my account and reset my password for [email protected]

View more questions Search