Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria.vanessa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 03:54 AM
    Advice on intercast marriage
    Hi I am a christain girl in love with a mulsim boy we are in love for 2yrs my pro is that we are from a different cast but we are not worried about that he loves me a lot and even I too but at the sametime he loves his family too he loves his mom very much he says that he want his mom and me but we know that our familys will not agree for our marriage I am sacred even my family will give a lot of problem so we decided to get married for safe and be in our own house and when the time come we'll can tel our family about our marriage so that time they can't do anything but we don't know if this is right or worng what we diceded so I need your adives on this because we can't be with out each other help us
    maria.vanessa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 03:58 AM
    :confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by maria.vanessa View Post
    hi iam a christain girl in love with a mulsim boy we are in love for 2yrs my pro is that we are from a different cast but we are not worried about that he loves me alot n even i too but at the sametime he loves his family too he loves his mom very much he says that he want his mom n me but we know that our familys will not agree for our marrage iam sacred even my family will give alot of problem so we decided to get married for safe n be in our own house n when the time come we'll can tel our family about our marrage so that time they can't do anything but we dont know if this is right or worng wat we diceded so i need your adives on this because we can't be with out each other help us

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for intercast marriage? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, This is very first posting on any social networking site on my personal issue, but I have decided to go for this as I was very much upset with the kind of situation which is building around me. I am in a serious relationship with a girl for last 5years and she is not from my cast (she is...

Intercast marriage [ 116 Answers ]

Hi I am Sonia, I am working in one of the private company from last 4 years and I am in love with a boy, we are in love last 3 years, although we are both hindus but we belong to different caste, my boyfriend family has agreed for our marriage but my parents are not at all ready to accept us. We...

Marriage at 17? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello well I'm stacy and is seventeen and turning 18 in like 5 months my question is, is it a good idea to get married at this age? My fiancée is Kimo and he is in the military and has been in for a year so far. He is one year ahead of me in age, we met about 4 years ago and have been together for...

Intercast Marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Hindu and my girl friend is a Roman Catholic.. we are planning to get married and we would like to remain as hindu and a Christian. Either of us don't want to change our religion and we both are OK with it. Now my question is how can we get married both in a Church and a Temple, and...

View more questions Search