Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rida_coolfire Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 11:21 PM
    Existence of ghost and evils
    AOA... I want to klnw that in islam what is the concept of ghost n unseen bt feelable evils?? Can they influence people by doing some type of magic or any procedure?
    Does black magic really exist in islam??
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 01:19 PM

Ghosts are called "jinn" in Islam. Black magic is known as "sihr"
    Please refer to the following links for some extensive reading on the topic of Jinn,magic and evil.

Islam Question and Answer - The jinn

Islam Question and Answer -   Do the jinn help humans in some ways?

Islam Question and Answer - Can we see the jinn? Do they have a real form?

Islam Question and Answer - Sihr and its types

------------------
    rida_coolfire Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 10:56 PM

Asslamo alaikum... I want to know about black magic in islam... what is about its existence in islam and what are its limitations and boundries?? kindly tell me about it in the light of ISLAM
    camaysar Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2010, 07:30 PM

Assalaamu Aleiqum,

Black magic exists in Islamic communities, but is certainly not sanctioned in Islam. Some people everywhere practice magic for good and evil. It is a sign of their desperation and disillusionment. It is a sickness of the spirit. Better to trust in Allah, who gives all we will ever need.

Wasalaam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

What is a word used for describing the worse of two evils? [ 11 Answers ]

What is a word that we use to describe the worse of two things. (Like the worse of two evils) I thought it was the word "latter" but that just means . Anyone have a clue?

JL Mackie existence of evil [ 2 Answers ]

Does the existence of evil disprove the existence of a God who is all-powerful and all-good? Critically discuss J.L. Mackie's arguments on this question. What is Plato's Theory of Forms? What problems in metaphysics, epistemology, and ethics is it intended to solve? Does it work? What is...

Evils of Credit Cards [ 42 Answers ]

New topic: Credit Cards Credit Cards are the bane of human existence. Credit Cards allow the user to have what he wants rather than what he needs. Credit Cards are a mortgage on ones future. Credit Cards make credit card companies huge profits. I have a client who is on ODSP. ODSP...

Non-existence of a deed [ 14 Answers ]

I purchased a lot upstate New York in 1972 with a 10 year loan which I paid in 1982. I just built a house on it and found out the deed was never issued by an attorney of the trustee at the time. Now, my present lawyer cannot find the recording of the deed in the county office either. The trustee is...

View more questions Search