Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 23, 2010, 09:15 PM
    Limewire Pro...
    Okay - so, I'm a bit weary of downloading ANYTHING off the internet on my computer, the threat of a virus or a crash would be a hassle I just don't want to deal with. That said, my 12yr old is totally excited about this Limewire Pro thing, specifically so he can download free (?) music to his iPod. My question is this - is it really free? Is it safe? (it says on it's site that it has corrected the issues it had with the original Limewire (what issues?? ), but you know, it's always roses and sunshine when a product is advertising itself... ) - anyway, just needing to know if anybody has/is using this Limewire Pro thing - pros, cons - any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance for your time.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 24, 2010, 05:43 AM

Most commercial music is copyrighted. It is illegal to distribute copyrighted material without permission. Getting such music for free would be illegal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOw to use limewire [ 1 Answers ]

How to use limewire to download MP3 songs ?

XP Pro cannot detect Sapphire X1650 Pro card [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three year old MB with a 1200 GB AMD Athlon 32-bit processor; 2 GB RAM, 900 GB disc space on six drives. My old video card died and I bought the AGP version of the Sapphire X1650 Pro card. The system boots and comes up running 1280 x 1024 on the monitor but the refresh is very slow, and...

Help with limewire [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so like when I downloa a song from limewire, it just brings up more advertisements through the windows media player and doesn't play the song

Limewire [ 5 Answers ]

When I try to Run limewire it says it needs to connect to the internet and I do know how to make it do that. Please answer by 9:00 1/15/06, thanks

Limewire [ 2 Answers ]

Is limewire, the free limewire safe and can I listen to full length songs?ANSWER BY 8:00 1/15/06 PLEASE

View more questions Search