Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrseharr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 07:48 PM
    I want ot register my aloha breeze fan but I cannot find the paper for it.
    I don't have the paper , so I want to register the fan because I have a few probslems with it
    Michael_Wager Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 07:10 PM
    Look up on the fan for a tag id and have any numbers and company names with a phone number. Call that company give them the fans bar/id code and tel them you want to register your fan. If you can't find it write me back
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 07:11 PM

If you just bought the fan, return it and get your money back. Aloha fans are JUNK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aloha breeze fan trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

Pull chain turns on 3 speed motor of fan but blades don't rotate

Loose wiring on a Aloha Breeze ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a Aloha Breeze ceililng fan last August and couldn't hang it until today,do to moving in our new house and having hand surgery. When I opened the box yesturday I noticed that the wires on the 3-speed fan switch was disconnected. Can someone tell me what wires go to what number on the...

Aloha Breeze 54" English Brass Ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I bought model # 99126 Aloha Breeze 54" English Brass Ceiling Fan from Walmart. I broke the glass covering that goes over the lights. How can I get a replacement? [email protected] Or [email protected] Help! Janet Sawyer

Aloha Breeze ceiling fan model # 92328 [ 3 Answers ]

I bought this aloha breeze ceiling fan at a discount store, and it has no directions. Can anyone help me find where to get them?

Aloha breeze remote ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

We moved our bed and accidentally knocked the remote which we have in a bracket attached to the wall by the door. Now it won't work , we tried the batteries and no go we also tried using the remote from another fan and that didn't work either, we change the code so its not that. It's strange...

View more questions Search