Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sue44028 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Motion to release funds
    Lorain County Ohio. I need to file a Motion to Release Funds and an Order for the Judge to sign directing the Clerk to release the funds. This is for unclaimed money and is being held in my name by court order. Does anyone have the wording/format for these documents?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2010, 08:36 PM

Civil court or criminal court ? Why is it being held ? Where did the money come from ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A motion to release funds due to collection [ 2 Answers ]

We had a car reposed 2 years ago and today they put a lien on my bank account for 80,999.99. How do I write a motion for them to release my funds.

Should the Bank not release the funds of the deceased to anyone only to the executor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was named executor of my aunt's will. She died dec 19, 2007. She is an American citizen living in St Kitts. She left in thhe will all her assets to me, but still when I reach Dec 20,2009. The Bank did not release her funds at the Bank which I found awkward, I had the will in my hand and...

Motion to Release Funds from FL court Clerk [ 1 Answers ]

In a eviction case, the defendant obeyed the judge and deposited a sum into the Court Clerk's Registry. I am the landlord to whom this sum is due for rent. I am told that I need to file a Motion to Release Funds and an Order for the Judge to Sign directing the Clerk to release the funds. I...

Release funds in a frozen account [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone can help it would be great. I have a bank account that has been frozen by the courts for a judgement that was entered against me. After the judgement was entered against me I filed bankruptcy. This judgement was included in my bankruptcy. I want to get the funds out of this account the...

View more questions Search