Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eyez.burg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 06:21 PM
    Ice wine bottle
    Im looking for a certain Ice Wine box. I need to know who makes the box because I can only remember what it looks like but I can't remember who makes it. I really enjoyed it and would love to buy it again. It was a navy blue box and it has white glitter swirls coming up from the bottom of the box. It's a white wine and I was told that it was made from frozen grapes so that's how I learned it was Ice Wine. If I could find that box I could find who makes it. Thank You so much!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 17, 2010, 10:00 AM

I know this was posted a while ago - but when I read your post is sparked a memory in me for the first time I tried an Ice Wine (yum) - my sister-in- law bought me a tiny bottle, which I seem to remember came in a blue box with white swirls. This was a couple of years ago, I'm pretty sure she bought it while she was on a snowboarding trip at a resort called Whistler in BC. I'll talk to her and see if she can recall where she bought it when she was there, it might be a long shot, but fingers crossed!
    setexenv Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Dec 28, 2010, 02:39 PM
    Eiswein is typically pretty expensive and is, of course, a dessert wine with residual sugars of 8 to 18% (very sweet). My guess is that your boxed wine wasn't ice wine, but rather just a sweet white wine. Ice wine is typically consumed in very small quantities with desserts. Of course, I could be wrong. I've just never seen an Ice Wine in a box.
    setexenv Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Dec 28, 2010, 03:06 PM
    If you're still looking for this info and you can tell me something about the taste of the wine, I might be able to tell you what your drank. I assume it was a white wine. What else can you tell me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bottle of wine [ 5 Answers ]

THE BOTTLE OF WINE For all of us who are married, were married, wish we were married, or wish we weren't married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine: Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo...

Red wine in bottle -- how long good? [ 12 Answers ]

How long can one store red wine in the bottle and Expect it to still be drinkable upon opening?

A bottle of wine a night too much? [ 16 Answers ]

I don't drink a bottle a night but I wish I could. I drink about 3 bottles of red wine a week. I finish one in the night. Actually. I finish it in about 40 minutes. I don't like liqueur and I don't drink beer(only on occasions). I recently started drinking red wine and it makes me feel so relaxed...

Wine cork stuck in bottle [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a bottle of wine for Thanksgiving, but didn't try to open it until last night. When I went to put the cork out, the corkscrew just came out. The cork is stripped. Any way of getting it out?

1 bottle of wine in 3 nights. [ 15 Answers ]

If someone has a bottle of wine (regular bottle, liter?) maybe 3 to 4 glasses? Over a period of 3 nights, I'm thinking a glass a night or a glass and 1/4. Is that a problem? Should they seek help? Should they be ostracized? :confused:

View more questions Search