Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fyrtongue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 04:05 PM
    Frusterated
    I just got an Apple Ipod Nano and I can't get my CD's to download onto my Ipod? Does anyone have a quick way to tell me how to do this. I am getting very frusterated. I have some loaded on there, but some are not showing up on the iPod?

Carrie
    cyberslider Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Dec 18, 2006, 07:06 AM
    I myself downloaded a wav to mp3 converter and converted the cd into mp3 and then I could load it into Itunes
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Jan 12, 2007, 01:36 PM
    If you already have itunes on your computer, insert the cd into the drive, and wait for a message to come up asking if you want to transfer the cd files to itunes. Click "yes" and let them load. When that's done, plug the USB cord into the computer and the other end into the iPod. (I find its best to do all this while the itunes window is opened). When you do this, what should happen is all the songs that you have on itunes that are NOT on your iPod yet should automatically be loaded onto the iPod. You don't have to do anything else. When they are done loading, the iPod screen will still say "do not unplug." disregard that and unplug it. The screen will then say "ok to unplug." just wait for the songs to finish loading before you unplug it. And there you go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search