Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seikolovesu Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 05:39 PM
    Can a 13 year old girl date a 16 year old boy
    Well I know this guy very well and we both are 'in like' so I want to give it a title our title doesn't matter but my mom says no dating till Im 15 but by then I will be too late like illegal or whatever but is it legal now and is this okay or should we just be friends?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2010, 05:41 PM

Good for your mom. You are too young to date.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 23, 2010, 05:46 PM

If your mom doesn't allow then it would be illegal.

Jul 23, 2010, 05:48 PM

Hah believe me I have my ways

Jul 23, 2010, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seikolovesu View Post
    hah believe me I have my ways
    Your ways for what? For defying your parents and risking this boys future? How immature and selfish you are!
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2010, 05:57 PM
    Whether you know it or not young lady, mothers have eyes everywhere.
    She knows what you're thinking and she'll be watching. I wouldn't be to smug about sneaking around with this guy. Who wants a baby or an std at thirteen and be warned, your mother will know.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 23, 2010, 05:59 PM
    Let me guess, you're really mature for your age. :rolleyes:

Mom says no, it's no. The end.

Be a good girl and listen to your parents, they do know way more than you do.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jul 23, 2010, 06:07 PM

Your parents only have YOUR best interest at heart. They love you unconditionaly and they don't set these rules to mess with you or try to ruin your life. Its for your safety and well being. Not only for your physical safety but your mental and emotional safety as well. I have an 11 year old daughter. One that is not too much younger than you. NO way will I let her date at 13. Its too young.

I remember being a 13 year old girl. I had my "boy crazy" stage but I was more concerned with just being a kid. And I didn't do anything that was going to destroy my parents trust in me because that wouldn't have gotten me anywhere.

You don't want to do something your going to regret or something that's going to get you in trouble. Eventually your mom will find out because you are only 13 you don't have the same freedom as say a 17 year old has where you can come and go more often when you want. Really think about this before you do it.

Jul 24, 2010, 10:59 AM

Wow you guys got your undies in a twist lol well this is a very honest guy and either way we would still be close and personally I feel that I am too young to date 1 on 1 but also you don't know what kind of relationship me and my mom have

Jul 24, 2010, 11:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Your ways for what? For defying your parents and risking this boys future? How immature and selfish you are!
    Wow your very exited over this CALM DOWN well Its not like we would ever be alone (cause it sounds like its sex your worried about)
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 12:21 PM

Please do not use text speak at all.

We gave you our best advice. The rest is up to you. Good Luck

Jul 24, 2010, 12:30 PM

Thank you My mom and I talked n she talked to his mom and we all agreed to c how it goes...
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 12:35 PM
    thank you My mom and I talked n she talked to his mom and we all agreed to c how it goes ....

Good for you. You have a good mom... let her know you appreciate her.:)

Jul 24, 2010, 12:37 PM

I will :)

Jul 24, 2010, 03:36 PM

As KK noted we do not allow text speak here. Please type in full words and sentences.

No I wasn't worried about sex. But the answer I responded to was flippant and showed immaturity and appeared to defy your parents. You asked for advice and we gave you the best advice based on our knowledge an experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a 19 year old boy who wants to date 16 year old girl we want to be with each other [ 12 Answers ]

I live in mesquite, I'm 19 and I'm wanting to date a 16 year old girl, we really like each other and we are not sexually active, is it legal for us to date? Because I know people that want to get in between our friendship and ruin us, and I don't want to go through legal troubles just for dating...

Is it okay for a 17 year old boy and a 14 year old girl to date? [ 20 Answers ]

I'm 14 and my boyfriend of 3 and a half years is 17, we haven't don't anything beyond kissing and we plan to keep it that way until I'm at the age of concent. I love him a lot, and he loves me too. We have talked about marriage and children, and he asked me to marry him. I said yes, but were...

Is it OK to date a 14 year old boy if you're a 17 year old girl? [ 7 Answers ]

All Threads Merged I'm 16 getting ready to turn 17 in July.my boyfriend is 14 getting ready to turn 15 in October.is it illegal for us to date?

Should a 11 year old girl be able to date 11 yr boy ? [ 49 Answers ]

help do you think a 11 year old can date I need answers please well like holding hands holding each other

View more questions Search