Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keysha07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 10:16 AM
    Gannon, Inc. had 100,000 shares of common stock outstanding.
    Gannon, Inc. had 100,000 shares of common stock outstanding. During the current year, the company distributed a 10 percent stock dividend and subsequently paid a $.50 per share cash dividend.
    Calculate the number of shares outstanding at the time of the cash dividend.
    Calculate the amount of cash required to fund the cash dividend
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 23, 2010, 10:17 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glaser company paid $36,000 to buy 3,000 shares of its $5 par value common stock for [ 5 Answers ]

Glaser company paid $36,000 to buy 3,000 shares of its $5 par value common stock for the treasury. The stock wa originally sold for $27,000. The entry to record the purchases includes

Prepare an income statement Assume that 11,000 shares of stock are outstanding [ 1 Answers ]

During 2009, Edgemont Corporation had revenues of $230,000 and expenses, including Income taxes, of $190,000. On December 31, 2008, Edgemont had assets of $350,000, Liabilities of $80,000, and capital stock of $210,000. Edgemont paid a cash dividend of $25,000 in 2009. No additional stock was...

Weighted average common shares outstanding [ 1 Answers ]

I have worked this problem multiple times and am not sure I am doing it right I took the beginning balance in common stock and the ending balance in common stock and added them then divided by 2. is this a weighted average and am I supposed to include the preferred stock? My teacher gave me this...

Weighted average common shares outstanding [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I find the numbers to compute the weighted average common shares outstanding and how do I compute this? Help please

View more questions Search