Ask
    siftain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 08:31 AM
    if any major sin took place then what are the ways to get rid of it
    if any major sin took place then what are the ways to get rid of it
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 01:09 PM

Please refer to the following link for a detailed answer regarding sins and repentance.

Islam Question and Answer - Means of expiating sin

------
    username11 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 07:47 PM

I think if you have done a major sin, then if you realize your mistake, not let it happen again, apologize from anyone who was offended, do good deeds and ask Allah for forgiveness then it is very likely that he will forgive u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know any good ways of getting rid of spots [ 3 Answers ]

Well I have a lot of spots all over my face and I have tried every spot cream out there and non of them have worked. Any ideas?

How to write her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone knew how to write "her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace in sanskrit?

Ways to get rid of acne on back and shoulders [ 3 Answers ]

I keep my skin clean, wear clean clothes, use exfoliating body scrubs, and use a loofa, but none of that seems to be working. I have scars on my shoulders and they break out often. What else could I try to get this problem under control? My face is clear with the little pimple here and there when...

Natural ways to get rid of Depression [ 19 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew any natural ways to get rid of depression. I have a friend that is very depressed and I'm trying to help him out and I don't want him to get on anti-depressants because they're the leading cause of suicide (im not positive but I think). Anyway, any tips would be great.

View more questions Search