Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clanmackinnon06 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 02:15 PM
    Name of Country Musician
    Does anyone know the name of the blind country singer who sang a song called "Love and War"? He would have been in the era with Johnny Paycheck, Ray Charles, Glen Campbell?
    Thanks for your input.
    tinanation Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clanmackinnon06
    Does anyone know the name of the blind country singer who sang a song called "Love and War"? He would have been in the era with Johnny Paycheck, Ray Charles, Glen Campbell?
    Thanks for your input.
    Roy orbison

Dec 17, 2006, 06:09 PM
    Thanks for your input.
    No, it was not Roy Orbison that we were thinking of. We'll keep on searching for this guy whom were looking for.
    By the way, Roy Orbison is not blind, that is a misconception. He had very poor eyesight and had to wear thick glasses. The reason why everyone thinks he was blind was because he wore sunglasses on stage. That all came about when he forgot his glasses at a concert once, and put on his dark prescription sunglasses. Everyone thought he looked cool, so he continued to wear them on stage from there on.

Dec 17, 2006, 06:16 PM
    Thanks for your input.
    OK, we got it finally for those of you whom may be interested... Ronnie Milsap! Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Musician boyfriend [ 29 Answers ]

Hello, my boyfriend is a musician and I am seriously considering leaving him because of his job, I am not sure if my decision is rational, I have a self esteem problem which, I have eating disorder which I am getting help for but I still feel very vulnerable and I can not stand the environment I...

Country name change [ 1 Answers ]

What brought about the name chage from Persia to Iran in 1932?

Country [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy, I was just wonder'n if you know of any country concertsthat are coming up in the seattle area?! (Like Tim Mcgraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Cheasney, Martina Mcbride, and others) thanks for your help:)

African-american musician [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a blind black musician who recorded probably during the 20s through 30s.The story is he was blinded by his mother possibly with lye,I think he was a blues singer who played a guitar.I tried goggle but I don't have a enough information. Thanks for any information...

View more questions Search