Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Talltree Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2010, 11:29 AM
    How can I bleach my skin pitch white like snow only and like albinos only?
    Hello my name is Robyn King and I am a 25-year-old female living in Los Angeles,California The United States Of America and I really want extremely very white pale skin and I really want to bleach my skin permanently pitch white like snow only and like albinos only with a permanent bleaching cream only or with an injection in my body only so it can make me become pitch white like snow only and like albinos only so much because I think that it is very fun and I think that it is very beautiful and I think that it is very interesting to do and I just hate my race and ethnicity by being african american but I am a partially part caucasian mixed/african american person with brown skin brown eyes and kinky hair.I really really do hate being african american,I really really do hate being brown skin,I really really do hate having brown eyes,and I really really do hate having kinky hair so much that I just don't know want to do.Snow and albinos are pitch white only so I was just wondering if you can please help me to do that and I would really really gladly appreciate it if you do.Thank You very much and have a very well blessed day.

Jul 22, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Talltree View Post
    Hello my name is Robyn King and I am a 25-year-old female living in Los Angeles,California The United States Of America and I really want extremely very white pale skin and I really want to bleach my skin permanently pitch white like snow only and like albinos only with a permanent bleaching cream only or with an injection in my body only so it can make me become pitch white like snow only and like albinos only so much because I think that it is very fun and I think that it is very beautiful and I think that it is very interesting to do and I just hate my race and ethnicity by being african american but I am a partially part caucasian mixed/african american person with brown skin brown eyes and kinky hair.I really really do hate being african american,I really really do hate being brown skin,I really really do hate having brown eyes,and I really really do hate having kinky hair so much that I just don't know want to do.Snow and albinos are pitch white only so I was just wondering if you can please help me to do that and I would really really gladly appreciate it if you do.Thank You very much and have a very well blessed day.
    I really really don't want any other color than that but that only and I would be very very happy to get that.
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Jul 22, 2010, 12:34 PM
    You can't change your hair :/
    You'll always have the hair black people have..

As for the tone... what colour brown are you?

Jul 22, 2010, 12:34 PM
    You can't change your hair :/
    You'll always have the hair black people have..

As for the tone... what colour brown are you?

Jul 22, 2010, 09:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzellz112 View Post
    you can't change your hair :/
    you'll always have the hair black people have..

as for the tone...... what colour brown are you?
    I am a normal regular brown skin color.
    Yeziam_2010 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 05:54 PM

Hello Talltree. This is my decision too. I want very white pale skin too. I was thinking about monobenzone, but it seems very dangerous.
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Jul 27, 2010, 05:33 PM

There ARE things you can do to fix your hair (perms,weaves,dye,even realistic looking wigs if you're desperate)

You can get colored contacts even if you have perfect vision tons of people use them mainly being caucasions

And for the skin don't we all wish it were more simple!
    I'm white and part native american so I'm not as pale as I'd like to be I want to be snow white people call me pale but I don't agree I'm picky!
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Jul 27, 2010, 05:35 PM

I want to know what sammy sosa's using -____-
    TruthSayer0122 Posts: 109, Reputation: 18

Jul 29, 2010, 07:44 AM
    Sammy looks a hot mess. I did a research project on bleaching creams. The creams are designed for spot treatment. Check this out:
    Ttp://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2007/09/12/barking_skin_video_feature.shtml

fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2010, 09:36 AM

Talltree, please email me at EMAIL REMOVED

Don't use any stupid products to do that and do it with someone to guide you!!

I used the mixed mono to get fair, which was prepaired by the lab itself and approved by the health authority

Aug 11, 2010, 09:37 AM

Fair skin are you licensed to sell mono?

Aug 11, 2010, 09:42 AM

Yes, I am :)
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 11, 2010, 04:37 PM

I doubt anyone who is licensed has time to be in this forum trying to sell that hard lol

Aug 12, 2010, 03:49 AM

I was just helping. As I was mislead by other people. Finally I found the cream which did not creat patches.

Yes, I told you I am selling the product now, because I believe it it. Everybody here is using harmfull products. Isn't that dangerous? I am just helping. The mono cream the supllier is selling is already sold worldwide. So now problem If you don't believe it. Stay in the dark.

I a happy that at least I got the right product :)

Aug 12, 2010, 07:27 AM

I'm sure a legit company.. who has a license wouldn't come on a skin lightening board...

That's weird.. unless they are trying to make a fast buck!
    Tryna get customers eh?
    lunamonti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 03:20 AM
    Hi
    Please if you now any way to became someone white and shine *** *** tell me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

When You "Bleach" Skin With Skin Lightening, Is That Like Bleach for the Laundry? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, please don't laugh! I really have no idea if the type of bleach that might be used for skin lightening or whitening is the same kind that might be used for the laundry! I mean, people that lighten or whiten their skin talk about bleaching it. So, I would assume that some kind...

Snow white [ 1 Answers ]

I'm chasing a children's book I had as a child, or at least one of the images from the book. It was a small thin and hardcover illustrated story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I don't know the author or the illustrator. The book may have possibly come with a read-along tape. The specific...

How Do I Bleach Grey Sand White [ 5 Answers ]

How do I bleach grey sand white? Can it be done? I have grey playsand I want to bleach white.:)

View more questions Search