Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yasier07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 10:22 AM
    English to sanskrit translation free...
    I want to get a tattoo in sanskrit saying "we'll always be brothers"
    snehaelizabeth Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 06:28 AM
    Bharavi was a great sanskrit poet who wrote on one of the greatest classical sanskrit epics.

Jul 28, 2010, 06:34 AM
    [QUOTE=snehaelizabeth;2455566]Bharavi was a great sanskrit poet who wrote on one of the greatest classical sanskrit epics.He was born in 6th century.He belonged to southern India.Bharavi means "lustre of the sun".His original name was Dhamodara.

Jul 28, 2010, 06:36 AM
    [QUOTE=snehaelizabeth;2455570][QUOTE=snehaelizabeth;2455566]Bharavi was a great sanskrit poet who wrote on one of the greatest classical sanskrit epics.He was born in 6th century.He belonged to southern India.Bharavi means "lustre of the sun".His original name was Dhamodara.

His main article is kiratharjuneya.

Jul 28, 2010, 06:38 AM
    "Bharavi was a great sanskrit poet who wrote on one of the greatest classical sanskrit epics.He was born in 6th century.He belonged to southern India.Bharavi means "lustre of the sun".His original name was Dhamodara.

His main article is kiratharjuneya.

Jul 28, 2010, 06:39 AM
    "Bharavi was a great sanskrit poet who wrote on one of the greatest classical sanskrit epics.He was born in 6th century.He belonged to southern India.Bharavi means "lustre of the sun".His original name was Dhamodara".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to sanskrit translation free online [ 16 Answers ]

We are a group of people learning sanskrit and we just finished our first test and now it is time for us to say thanks to our teacher for having taught us so far and also to request her to continue the good work. The matter is something as follows. "Our dear teacher. This is to acknowledge your...

Free english-sanskrit translation [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I find it difficult to find a free english-sanskrit translation for my tattoo. I would like to have this passage from the Bhagavad gita as a tattoo: "If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one. Now I am become...

English to sanskrit translation free [ 3 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know what the letter B and E is in sanskrit Thank you

English to sanskrit translation free online [ 1 Answers ]

Born in a Brahman family, Asvaghosa was a noted poet and is considered to be instrumental in the spread of Buddhism. He was born in Central India and was a noted philosopher and poet. He was considered as great as Kalidasa. Though a written biography of Asvaghosa does not exist, legends say that he...

View more questions Search