Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kevin McGovern Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 11:04 AM
    Whirpool Washer won't spin
    I have a Whirlpool Washer that won't spin.
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 17, 2006, 06:25 PM
    Hi:

Check the lid switch. See if that helps.
    DO YOU CHARGE A CALL OUT Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 12:20 PM
    Hi,is it a front loader, what model is it? Could be loads of things like motor carbons or dry joints on motor module or blocked filter but more info required.
    mckala12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Hi it's a top loader noticed the lid switch is loose not connected ,how do i get to it.
    Oh model no lsr8233jq1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Washer will Spin but will not agitate [ 4 Answers ]

I have no experience with appliances, but before calling a repair man, I was wondering what might cause a GE washer to be able to spin, but not agitate. Could it be something that I could fix on my own? I hear it trying to agitate, but kind of makes a buzzing noise when it is on the agitate cycle.

Whirpool washer won't fill [ 3 Answers ]

My 13 yr. old Whirpool washer LA9500XTW1 stopped mid-cycle with the tub full of water. After trying several times to restart by pushing/pulling knob, it started and completed the cycle including rinse and spin, without any problem. But now I can't get it to start a new load on any part of any...

Whirlpool Washer Spin [ 3 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool washer that will not go into final spin. You have to manual turn the tub clockwise about two turns, Re-set the switch to final spin, close the lib, then it will go into final spin. What is the problem or do I need to replace the switch. Thank YOu;

Kenmore Washer won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched everywhere but haven't been able to find an answer to this one. My washer is only about 3 yrs old. It runs through the cycles just fine but when it tries to click over to the spin cyle you can hear the motor running but it does not spin. I lift the lid and I and about 1 second...

Kenmore washer won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 or 3 year old Kenmore washer suddenly stopped spinning! It goes through the entire cycle then suddenly stops at the spin cycle. It makes plenty of noise as if it is was the spin cycle but then when you go to unload the clothes, they are sopping wet. Yet they are not standing in water. The...

View more questions Search