Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 23, 2010, 07:32 AM

I have read through some of the posts concerning members and their pets and it doesn't take long to see how much all of you here really love your pets.
    I have been impressed with that because I am a firm believer in the saying JuidyKayTee has in her signature . I have that framed and sitting on the livingroom floor ready to hang . It has been there for a year. Right next to the ,Never put off procrastinating! I'll hang them both pretty soon.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 03:37 AM

My pitt does the reverse sneeze. At first it scared me... now I laugh and tell my girl she is so danty when she does it.

When she was a pup she snored sooo bad. My mom kept telling me I should take her in because it was so loud she thought the pup had problems breathing. Never took her in and she grew out of the snoring. Shell still do that honking sneeze every once in awhile...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This lyrics sounds abit like R&B hope it sounds good: what of this too [ 1 Answers ]

I, is not easy, but you still got to push on Ready, all right Chorus when they say this they say that Do what you do3x when they say this they say that Do what you do

Strange sounds? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I moved into a new house about a year ago now and I knew the people that lived there before, and lately in the last 2 weeks or so I've noticed strange noises. The noises normally sound like really heavy breathing and sometimes normal toned speaking such as someone saying no. I've tried to be...

You can put lipstick on a pig... it's still a pig. [ 84 Answers ]

How low and pathetic. I can guess in advance that he will say that he was not referring to Palin. But smart folk will know this is not true. If Palin would have never made the lipstick comment, then Obama would never have said what he did. FPd4yk0x-eg

Strange Microwave sounds [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help. Last night my microwave was working fine. This morning I tried to heat some water and a very loud buzzing sound came from the motor area. There was a small smell of plastic. Every time I try it the same thing. I have not let it run to see if it is...

View more questions Search