Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kowboy0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 09:59 AM
    Frigidaire Washer Problem
    Howdy from galveston. I'm new here and could use some help.
    I have a new Frigidaire washer here at the beach and it just washes for ever without shutting off. It'll fill & rinse & fill & rinse.
    Obviously there's something wrong with the timer. Anyone have any suggestions?
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 17, 2006, 06:38 PM
    Does it have a mechanical timer or a computer control board?
    kowboy0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 07:24 PM
    It has a mechanical timer I believe.
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 17, 2006, 07:53 PM
    Hum, that's weird. I would though a computer controlled timer would do something like this, but it doesn't seem logical for a mechanical one to do so.

It does sort of sound like the timer, but on the other hand, sooner or later that timer has to run to its end and shut off. Or at least begin on another cycle.

Well, if its new then it should be under warranty, Id file a claim on it and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire washer agitates but won't spin [ 8 Answers ]

Model # FWS445RFS2 My washer will wash but will not spin. The tub will not turn by hand at all. I have checked the switch and the belt and they seem fine. Also, before this started I notice the clothes were more damp than usually in the bottom of the tub. I heard a loud clanking like metal...

Kenmore washer problem [ 8 Answers ]

Our kenmore is working fine but in past day it seems the agitator is starting to slip under load. Seems like a retainer nut or such has worked loose and under load the agitator just slips as the spindle inside clicks around doing its job. Under light load it works fine. Can you tell me how to...

Frigidaire washer (ticking noise while aggitating) [ 1 Answers ]

My washing machine is about 6 years old, came in my new house I had built. One day it developed a loud ticking sound while aggitating. I'll take the front off this weekend to have a look. Does anyone have any ideas before to share with me? Here's a tiny bit of advice for anyone buiding a new...

View more questions Search