Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alcory Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 09:56 AM
    Please give me an answer
    :confused: Julio Iglesias have a song named " CRAZY " . Anyone knows who is the original singer of that song ?
    For help this are the lirycs of the song :

I'm Crazy For Feeling So Lonely
    I'm Crazy, Crazy For Feeling So Blue
    I Knew, You'd Love Me As Long As You Wanted
    And Then Someday You'd Leave Me For Somebody New
    Worry, Why Do I Let Myself Worry
    Wonderin', What In The World Did I Do
    Crazy, For Thinkin' That My Love Could Hold You
    I'm Crazy For Tryin', I'm Crazy For Cryin'
    And I'm Crazy For Lovin' You
    Crazy, For Thinkin' That My Love Could Hold You
    I'm Crazy For Tryin', I'm Crazy For Cryin'
    And I'm Crazy For Lovin' You
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2006, 09:59 AM
    Patsy Cline?
    alcory Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 02:26 AM
    Yes. It is PATSY CLINE. Thanks for the come back.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR EVERYONE !:p :p :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Give Up? [ 9 Answers ]

I am in recovery for alcoholism, have been sober for about 16 months. It's been hard but the best thing I have ever done. I have been struggling with a relationship with a man also in the Program. We are told in the Program to let go and let God. I try to do this but can't seem to let go on this...

To give or not to give [ 1 Answers ]

Was going out with this guy and it never worked out. We tried the whole friends thing and that didn't work out either. I have some of his stuff which he borrowed me. I'm going to give them back as I want to break all ties with him. A part of me want to give him back things he gave to me as gifts....

Ex won't give up [ 37 Answers ]

I meet a great guy shortly after he left his wife we started dating while he was going through a divorce that she drug out as long as she could I had nothing to do with them splitting he was living with a friend when I meet him she has been a real pain she took 2,000 dollars out of a line of credit...

Should I give up on her? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time to ask a question on this would really appreciate any help!I have been with my girlfriend for just over 2 and a half years,I am her first person to ever sleep with her and there's a six year age gap between us,which has never been a problem,right up until we broke up she...

I give up [ 3 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

View more questions Search