Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feroza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 07:25 PM
    Is it ook to pray one time but all the pryaes
    Is it OK to pray on one time but all the pray'z??
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2010, 08:32 PM

If you pray every day you can pray for as many people or request as you want. You can pray while walking or kneeling by your bed or in the car.
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2010, 08:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by feroza View Post
    is it ok to pray on one time but all the pray'z?????
    What religion are you?
    Salazarjames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 09:47 PM

It is OK to pray one time but if you want to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. You must continue in prayer At all times> The Bible In James 5:16 says "The effectual ferrvent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (KJV) following Jesus is a relationship. In all the most important relationships of life communication is necessary. No relationship stays the same a relationship improves as 2 peaple come to know each other and share things that are important tot them. People can not get to know each other if they do not talk. Prayer is not a ritual but a conversation that involves both talking and listening God is Everywhere and always hears when we pray. Let me ask you something Is Jesus Lord Of you life? Please Answer.
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2010, 10:01 PM

There are other religions with prayer, with a certain number of times you must pray per day.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 12:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxEmOxXxPrInCeSsxXx View Post
    what religion are you?
    Couldn't spread the rep in this forum topic area, Emop.

An excellent and very appropriate question it is that you ask there! It's far better to answer a question with some understanding of what it is the original poster is trying to ask instead of just jumping to conclusions!

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 07:34 AM

Hi Feroza... As a Christian (Baptist)
    We pray anytime we want or feel like it. I can be driving along the highway and talking to the Lord.

Sometimes when I have a lot of things on my mind or I am troubled I go to the bedroom and pray and I just tell The Lord everything I am burdened about.

Sometimes I say a silent prayer just to thank him.

What is your belief ? What country are you from? I would like to know if you wouldn't mind telling me? Thanks Feroza.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 01:29 PM

Feroza,

I am assuming you are a muslim,sorry if you are not.

Muslims have to pray at the fixed times unless traveling or sick where there are optional ways to perform prayer, but the timing does not change.

So every muslim has five obligatory prayers every day, which has a fixed time.
    “Verily, As‑Salaah (the prayer) is enjoined on the believers at fixed hours”
    Quran Surah al-Nisa' 4:103.

Please refer links for more information regarding prayer and delaying its time.

Islam Question and Answer - The difference between delaying the prayer and postponing it beyond its time
    Islam Question and Answer - Delaying prayer
    Islam Question and Answer - Delaying prayer until night-time because of work

-----------------------------
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firm believer View Post
    Feroza,

I am assuming you are a muslim,sorry if you are not.

Muslims have to pray at the fixed times unless traveling or sick where there are optional ways to perform prayer, but the timing does not change.

So every muslim has five obligatory prayers every day, which has a fixed time.
    “Verily, As‑Salaah (the prayer) is enjoined on the believers at fixed hours”
    Quran Surah al-Nisa’ 4:103.

Please refer links for more information regarding prayer and delaying its time.

Islam Question and Answer - The difference between delaying the prayer and postponing it beyond its time
    Islam Question and Answer - Delaying prayer
    Islam Question and Answer - Delaying prayer until night-time because of work

-----------------------------
    Thank you Firmbeliever.. I gave him the wrong information for his religion.:) I should have waited for him to answer... Kit
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Thank you Firmbeliever..I gave him the wrong information for his religion.:) I should have waited for him to answer.....Kit
    Welcome Kit.
    It happens when the OP asks a specific religious question on the discussion board, without much needed details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you pray for me? [ 44 Answers ]

Tomorrow morning I'll be in for surgery to fix my very painful hernia. Because I have a weak heart it a chancy thing to do, but the hernia cause me so much intence misery that I must have it done. So I ask you please to pray for me and that the doctors, nurses, and technicians do their best....

Ook shower my toilet started to bubble so was t [ 0 Answers ]

Three weeks ago this problem started ,when I took shower toilets started to bubble called the septic tankpeople they came and pumped out the septictank change the filter and things were OK for three weeks and its happening again. What do I do should I call them again or the plumber.Plese...

The proper way to pray [ 11 Answers ]

How do we know that God listens to our prayer ? I'm a Catholic, and I usually say my Rosary daily and also pray. Laterly, I've been going through some problem and have been praying to God and ask for help and guidance. It seems like my prayers have been ignored. Maybe I'm not praying the right...

Pray [ 8 Answers ]

This is a message for all christian beleivers. If you are an atheist and you are going to make fun of me, click 'back'. I have a prayer request for all of you my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, can you pray for my mum and dad, they have me pretty worried. My dad left the house about a week...

Please pray for the stray [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Sunday morning, I rescued a kitten approximately 7 weeks old from the jaws of a dog running loose in the neighborhood. She was rushed to the emergency weekend and after hour veterinarian hospital. It was touch and go at first; however, she was stable enough to come home this...

View more questions Search