Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmcronindenver Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 06:58 PM
    What is the website that recommended the soy bean solution to remove mastic frm cemen
    What is the best way to remove mastic from cement?
    Thank you
    Becky C
    bmcronindenver Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 07:00 PM

Hello,
    What is the best way to remove mastic from cement, answer in 2006 suggested a website and soy based product that worked?

Thank you
    Becky C
    Rover88 Posts: 68, Reputation: 14

Jul 22, 2010, 04:52 AM

I've not used the soy-based products yet, but here's a start:
    Bean-e-doo Non-Toxic Mastic and Adhesive Remover

Google "soy based adhesive remover;" you'll get a number of responses. I am planning to try this in my basement on asbestos-based mastic.

Jump in, Clough... have you tried any of this stuff?

Bill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just got Toyota Camry 2005 and could not remove key from ignition. Solution [ 1 Answers ]

Just got Toyota Camry 2005 and could not remove key from ignition. Solution

Can I use thinset over the remaining Mastic on plywood after I remove the carpet [ 1 Answers ]

I am removing outdoor carpet that was applied over 5/8 plywood with Mastic. There is some residue of the mastic on the plywood. Now I want to put down Ditra mat in thinset and then tile on top of that. Can I do that or do I need to resurface the sub floor?

Soy products [ 3 Answers ]

I have hears that only fermented soy products are good for you and that other soy products change your hormones, make you fat and should not be given to males. Is this true?

Remove name from website [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find webmaster for seniors-site.com. Whois lists contact info as private. Site has post on it with my name. Did not post to this site though it must have come from some where else. Desperate to have name removed.

How to remove ceramic tile mastic from hardwood floor. [ 4 Answers ]

I removed an old ceramic tile floor in my foyer that was put down over hardwood flooring. The tiles came up pretty easily as they had been there about 20 years. The leftover residue of mastic and grout is pretty brittle. I would like to know the easiest way to clean that up and try to sand and...

View more questions Search